Windows 10: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

Discus and support DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get this error playing the flight simulator Prepar3D. What can I do? NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Diver version 24.21.13.9882 Windows 10 Home ver 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FranciscoMateos Vidales, Aug 12, 2018.

1. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

I get this error playing the flight simulator Prepar3D.

What can I do?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Diver version 24.21.13.9882

Windows 10 Home ver 1803 OS build 17134.191

I have tried with various drivers.

Thanks in advance,

Francisco Mateos

:)

FranciscoMateos Vidales, Aug 12, 2018

2. "Application has been Blocked from Accessing Graphics Hardware" and DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED when in game

I trouble shooted the game and here is what I found...

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED,

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG,

0x00000001 - UNABLE_TO_INIT_DXGI.

Nicegamertag, Aug 12, 2018
  3. HSPSZ Win User
    DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DEAD OF ALL DX11 GAMES

Hey guys, im suffering from this kind of problem: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESETED

Good in games with DX11 or more simply can not play because the monitor turns black and only with a HARD reset everything returns to normal!

I'm running the latest W10 update on a GTX 1070 and obviously with the latest nvidia driver! Is there anything I can try to do to solve the problem?

Thank you very much for your attention!

HSPSZ, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Fully Win User

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

SLI with different cards

yeah don't think its the power supply, I've used a second power supply to power the other card.

still crashing and giving a black screen when running 3Dmark DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.

also loading web pages seems to make it black screen for a mo.

any further suggestions?

Fully, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

1. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED - Similar Threads - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

2. Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]PC gamers are reporting the issue whereby while playing any game on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer they encounter an error which causes the game in play to end abruptly. The ensuing error prompt indicates DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. In this post, we provide...
  3. 0x887A0005 DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0x887A0005 DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED: There have been a lot of problems with I'm assuming my GPU or drivers because I've gotten BSODs before related to that and my screen will shutter and freeze when playing games. I have a GTX 1660 Super and I've already talked to a ton of people in Nvidia who had me uninstall...