Windows 10: Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

Discus and support Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by menu, Aug 12, 2016.

1. menu Win User

Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

Hi.
    Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer
    Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products
    It states plug and play.When I connected it to my windows 10 upon opening the auto run I get a box on screen stating.....
    Error Configuration Manager error 13.Source Grand Parent filter..
    looked through google and found some info..
    How To Fix Dymo Configuration Manager Error 13 (Solved).
    Had a go at that but when it completed the scan it wanted money, Also looked on the dymo website for some info on some software for it.Failed.
    Any help Please.

:)

2. DYMO Label Software v.8 Won't Start

OS is Windows 10. Printer is Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo. Software is DYMO Label Software v8.5.1 recently installed by first uninstalling the old software. The program hangs and will not start. I
    have to basically reset the computer in order to get ride of the Dymo Label Software image on my desktop. Any help will be much appreciated. Note: I currently have Dymo stamps software and the
    stamps printing software is working. It is just the label software that fails to startup.

AndrewTangNYC, Aug 12, 2016
  3. richman20 Win User
    dymo label printer?

How do I add a Dymo label printer? I have plugged it directly into my laptop. The laptop doesn't see it. The Dymo add a printer system doesn't see my own printer or anything else.

richman20, Aug 12, 2016
  4. menu Win User

Update.I ran that program reg repair and the faults it gave was

Also did a sfc scannow and no faults found.
    Tried it on my Acer laptop working okay,So its this dektop is at fault.
    The box that comes on screen when I go to start the Label Manager PnP is here.
    Has anyone got any thoughts on this PLEASE.
    Many thanks in advance.

5. menu Win User
    Hi.
    I notice no reply.
    Okay would one think that the problem is with the registry?. If so would it be wise to maybe do a repair to the latest windows update.
    If that is a good idea what would be the easiest and best way to do a repair Please.
    Thanks Once again.
    David.

6. menu Win User
    Nobody.
    Where are all you brilliant people?*Sad
    Please try and put a smile on my face regarding this issue.*Sad
    Once again Please & Many thanks in advance.*Sad

7. SoFine409 Win User
    Well, I'm definitely not one of the brilliant people <grin> but here are a few things I would try. If the device installed any software or it it has an uninstaller you should uninstall it, then reboot. Disable any third party AV software. Then plug it in and see if it installs correctly. Also never run any of those registry fixer programs. They do more harm then good and they may install adware, toolbars, or other crap that you really don't want. Worst case they could install serious malware that steals financial information or worst of all ransomware.

if this doesn't help then try connecting it to another USB port. You can also try unplugging any other USB devices before you connect it. You could also try connecting it to another PC to see if it works. If you open device manager are there any yellow warning on any of the devices, specifically USB ports? There is a possibility that the unit is defective. Let me know if any of this helps.

SoFine409, Aug 14, 2016
  8. menu Win User

Thanks for your thoughts.
    This device don't install any software its plug & Play method.
    Have connected the item to my laptop and working fine.
    Will try and disconnect all other usb to see the outcome.

This is definitely a fault on this desktop but finding and fixing it, I wish I could fix it its really annoying and frustrating.*Sad*cry*Mad

Anyone else out there PLEASE

9. SoFine409 Win User
    SoFine409, Aug 15, 2016
  10. menu Win User
    SoFine409 .
    Well here we are again. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, My grand daughter has been here for a couple of days due to school holidays.
    Now to the point in question. That last bit of info I found some good info once I had time to read it all.
    The outcome is good I managed to get into some software update and got it working.
    Just one small snag I downloaded the update for this printer in question now when I double click on it I have to click on the run tab to get up and running, Now I'm looking for a way to get this update into the software of the printer, As clicking on the run don't cause any prob's at least the printer is up and running.
    Well many many Thanks for your help with this it was very kind of you to pass your time on to my issue.
    Thank You very much.
    David.*Thumbs*Thumbs*Thumbs

11. SoFine409 Win User
    That's good news. Insofar are the run issue, if you right click on the software you can look through the menu selection and in the compatibility section you can select always run as administrator. I'm thinking that may solve the need to select the run tab. If this works and you are happy with the solution then please mark the thread as "solved" so that others who may be having this issue can be helped.
    Have fun with your granddaughter they really can be a joy. I have 3 grandsons ages 23, 22, and 8. Some spread, isn't it?
    Cheers,
    Bob

SoFine409, Aug 17, 2016
  12. menu Win User
    Thank You Very much appreciated.*Cool

13. Christy62 Win User

Error Configuration Manager error 13.Source Grand Parent filter..
    Click on this link and download www.dymo.com/en-US/dymo-label-light-software-v8-windows It will solve your problem. I was having the same issue. It fixed mine.

Christy62, Jul 27, 2017
  14. x509 Win User
    It's a nice little printer. Before you can really use it, you have to charge up the internal battery, though the USB cable.

There a small label printer program embedded in the printer itself. Look in your system window to see the drive letter. Go to that drive letter and you will find that program.

Or, you can download a fully-featured label printer program from the Dymo website. (Not the best organized site I've seen.)

BOTH OF THESE PROGRAMS ARE FREE. And the printer itself is very simple to set up and use. You do all configuration from one of those programs. Any software that asked for money to configure this printer ss a ripoff.

15. Christy62 Win User
    Hi this is I had the same problem. All you have to do is download the software for dymo label maker and it will fix your problem. I just did it and now I'm up and running again. Hope this helps you. This is the one I used DYMOLabelLightv2.exe

Christy62, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer - Similar Threads - Dymo Label Manager

2. dymo label writer el60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dymo label writer el60: have dymo label writer el60 were can i buy a upgrade power supply with usb connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-label-writer-el60/3c820d08-5a3d-46da-af68-434c2182585d
  3. dymo label writer el60

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dymo label writer el60: have dymo label writer el60 were can i buy a upgrade power supply with usb connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-label-writer-el60/3c820d08-5a3d-46da-af68-434c2182585d
  4. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  5. PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?

PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?: Do I go with the less expensive Dymo model with the crappy battery life reviews or do I spend twice as much for a comparable Brother model? I need to buy a label printer that I can use from my PC. USB is perfectly acceptable. I don't need a wireless connection. The Dymo is...
  6. DYMO label writer 450

DYMO label writer 450: I have two problems with my DYMO printer. I have assumed both are Windows problems. 1. A few days ago when I wanted to print a label I found that my address book had completely disappeared. Is it possible to restore it - and if so how? 2. When I go to print a document on...
  7. problem with dymo label printer

problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...
  8. dymo label software V.8

dymo label software V.8: hi the app will not open, the logo flashes up and then disappears without the app opening, nothing has been updated or changed on the PC, the issue just happened today...
  9. Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: I am trying to install a Dymo Label Printer 450 onto a Windows 10 Pro 64bit computer. We use this for our EMR Athena Health. We are told to use the 8.5.X driver to install so our Athena Health will recognize it and print labels via the EMR. Once I try to install the...
  10. DYMO Labeler

DYMO Labeler: how can I print using my DYMO Labeler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-labeler/55d19838-c040-4093-8f86-229dd9acc0fc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. label manager pnp wont print

2. dymo label manager pnp troubleshooting window 10

3. how to install multiple dymo pnp labelmamager on same computer