Windows 10: Dynamic lock can't find iPhone.

Discus and support Dynamic lock can't find iPhone. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all. Dynamic lock is working in that it locks the laptop & shows the log in screen after I come home but upon showing the desktop I'm presented... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bastet, May 17, 2018.

1. Bastet Win User

Dynamic lock can't find iPhone.

Hello all.

Dynamic lock is working in that it locks the laptop & shows the log in screen after I come home but upon showing the desktop I'm presented with an error message:

Dynamic lock can't find iPhone. [​IMG]

Usually clicking on scan for the device works to find the iPhone X but not always, I have to open my phone for dynamic lock to 'see' it.
    This happens every time I go out & began after the April/1803 update.
    I've so far deleted the phone from the PC & my account & se it up again.

What can I try next?

Thanks,
    Virginia.

:)

Bastet, May 17, 2018
  2. Major Ben Win User

How do I find computer with windows 10 which I upgraded from 8.1

I have downloaded the upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.1. I also upgraded my IPhone 5S to IOS 9.2. I can't upload pictures from IPhone to PC. I can't find computer and I reckon that includes properties. Before this mess, I could find a listing of properties
    which would include IPhone---now, no listing. Thanks and Semper Fi Ben

Major Ben, May 17, 2018
  3. kr gaurav Win User
    I locked my phone from https://account.microsoft.com/devices/find-my-device Why can't I unlock from here.

i have pin but issue is my screen is broken and there is 9 is used in my pin which i can't press,so i want to change my pin .please tell as soon as possible.

kr gaurav, May 17, 2018
Thema:

Dynamic lock can't find iPhone.

1. Dynamic lock can't find iPhone. - Similar Threads - Dynamic lock can't

2. Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...: Dynamic Lock always seems quite buggy. Seems to have at least intermittent problems on every PC I've tried to use it on. Love the concept, but if it doesn't work, MS should remove it from the OS or, if this works for some users, mark it as a Beta feature use at your own risk....
  3. Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...: Dynamic Lock always seems quite buggy. Seems to have at least intermittent problems on every PC I've tried to use it on. Love the concept, but if it doesn't work, MS should remove it from the OS or, if this works for some users, mark it as a Beta feature use at your own risk....
  4. Windows 10 Dynamic lock with iPhone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Dynamic lock with iPhone: Hey. There was another post about this, but it was posted two years ago, so I figured I'd ask again, since Windows is always updating and changing. I know the app who's name escapes me at the moment that allows you to send and recieve phone calls and text messages on your...
  5. Dynamic Lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  6. Dynamic Lock

Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  7. Dynamic Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic Lock: I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and...
  8. Dynamic lock and iPhone won't work

Dynamic lock and iPhone won't work: Hi all, trying to use the Dynamic lock feature with my iPhone XR but windows just says "your paired device cannot be found. it may be off, out of range or its bluetooth is off." even if I "scan for device". My iPhone is paired. Anyone knows how to fix this? Winver 1909,...
  9. dynamic lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dynamic lock: hello How do I clear the dynamic lock warning on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock/2cdff9d8-0963-4db6-8c53-4a42c2609d49"
  10. DYNAMIC LOCK

DYNAMIC LOCK: I have several iPhones and Window 10 is set to lock the machine when I step away. This works. When I return however I see a notification that the sign-in cannot detect the phone. So I have to manually get into settings and get it to scan for my phone. I have looked around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dynamic lock not working iphone

2. dynamic lock cant find my phone