Windows 10: E-Mail contacts

Discus and support E-Mail contacts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nolen01, Aug 17, 2015.

1. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win Live Mail so that I could forward E-Mails to several contacts at one time.

:)

nolen01, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Roslady Win User

How to import contacts into Windows 10 Mail

How do I import my Outlook e-mail contacts to Comcast e-mail contacts?

Roslady, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Pitbulls2 Win User
    can not receive e-mails from my g-mail contact account

Thank you for your response. Sorry I guess my complaint is confusing.

I can get my mail using the mail app in windows 10, my problem is that

when I want to send an e-mail to one of my contacts, there is only the

name of the person, NOT the e-mail address, so I do not know if the

e-mail went through or not. All my contacts are in google g-mail and

when an e-mail was sent via g-mail, it verified that it was sent. My

question is: Should I re-do my contacts and put their e-mail address

first. When I type a message, just their name appears, so I do not know

if the e-mail was sent or not.

Pitbulls2, Aug 17, 2015
  4. E-Mail contacts

have a look in settings, privacy and then contacts
    make sure mail is allowed access

could be another of the many bugs in mail, but I just tested and this is one thing that works fine here

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  5. nolen01 Win User
    I checked in Privacy and the contacts was on for E-Mail. It still does not show contacts on the Win 10 mail page.

nolen01, Aug 17, 2015
  6. you can try this, see if that makes the apps behave
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

also right click on the start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    then from here run, this will check for any corrupt system files and fix if it can
    sfc /scannow

these will take a while to run

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  7. nolen01 Win User
    I upgraded from Win 7 Home to Win 10 Home. I bought my wife a Dell 15-5888 laptop with Win 10 (Home). Both of our computers do not have a contact link with Win 10 Mail. I ran sfc /scannow. Both scans were normal. I noticed on some of the tutorials that there was no contact link. I guess Microsoft will have to fix this.

nolen01, Aug 17, 2015
  8. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

I know how to access the contacts in Win 10 mail. Either do new mail or forward. Click the To and type in a letter in a contact that you want to send the e-mail . A download list will appear with all of the contracts that have that letter either in the first or last name. It is still difficult to do multiple e-mails in the To .

nolen01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

E-Mail contacts

1. E-Mail contacts - Similar Threads - Mail contacts

2. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  3. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  4. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  5. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  6. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  7. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  8. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  9. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  10. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization