Windows 10: E MAIL problem

Discus and support E MAIL problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t open it to download so he e mailed... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Terrysutt Win User

E MAIL problem

My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t
    open it to download so he e mailed it to me and I couldn`t open it in Windows 10.We then asked the travel company
    to e mail it direct to me and it opened immediately to reveal the boarding pass but when trying to print it off I just
    got a blank page.It even showed a blank page in print preview,any ideas?

:)

Terrysutt, Nov 25, 2015
  2. StacyAnto Win User

I reserved yesterday Windows 10 for my computer but i still have no verification e-mail at my e-mail address..Should i worry , what does that mean??

no verification e-mail in my e-mail address , what is the problem?

StacyAnto, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Can't send E mail : SMTP issue with Win Mobile 6.1

My short solution seemed (?) to be an errant e-mail that would not send. I deleted several e-mails with large attachments and then tried and my backlog of e-mails were sent. This was a similar issue with MS Exchange Server years ago. Corp e-mail would
    get bottled up because of one e-mail. Clear the problem child (bad e-mail) and the clog goes down the drain. Anyway, my e-mail was sent doing this. Now, only time will tell for if it will happen again. I've not had the problem through 9 months of phone use
    (HTC Touch Pro). I did send a flurry of e-mails recently with picture (large file) attachments. This is the type of e-mail that would cause MS Exchange to choke in the past.

brian-stott, Nov 25, 2015
  4. E MAIL problem

Right click in email and select - Save As - Save as type - Save as PDF. That is more reliable format.

TairikuOkami, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

E MAIL problem

1. E MAIL problem - Similar Threads - MAIL problem

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Mail header problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail header problem: For reasons that don't matter I have both W10 Mail and Live Mail 2012 loaded on my machine. My wife has an outlook.com account in Live Mail and I have two Gmails and a Hotmail in W10 Mail.When I send a mail from any of the three addresses in W10 Mail when it is delivered the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail header problem

Windows 10 Mail header problem: For reasons that don't matter I have both W10 Mail and Live Mail 2012 loaded on my machine. My wife has an outlook.com account in Live Mail and I have two Gmails and a Hotmail in W10 Mail.When I send a mail from any of the three addresses in W10 Mail when it is delivered the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail header problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  9. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  10. I'm facing problem in outlook e mail , when I sent 1st time all are ok but when i will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing problem in outlook e mail , when I sent 1st time all are ok but when i will...: i m facing problem in outlook e mail , when i sent 1st time all are ok but when i will forwade e mail all attachment will dubble in attachment this is macbook pro m2 please solve it <Changed to a question>...