Windows 10: Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone

Discus and support Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On today’s Office Mechanics show, we’ll take a look at the new Office 2016 Public Preview on Windows 10—both on the desktop and on a phone. Ben Walters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/05/20/e...top-and-phone/

:)

Brink, May 20, 2015

2. Is There a New Office coming up next ?

Hello,

Yes, Office 2016 is coming! You need to install and pay for it additionally, as usual. You can try out its beta version right now which is free:

Microsoft Office 2016 Released, Buy Now

Hope this answers your query Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone :)

Kapil Arya MVP, May 20, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, May 20, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

So far Office 2016 works fine on Win10 but I did have two conflicts when opening Word. The first time after the install I got this message:

Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone [​IMG]

After closing then opening Word I got this message:
    Attachment 19540

During installation I did see where it would expire sometime in November 2015.

Berton, May 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone - Similar Threads - Early Office 2016

2. Introducing the Office mobile app public preview for Android and iOS Office

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Office mobile app public preview for Android and iOS Office: Today we are excited to share a new vision for how people get work done on a phone – a new app that’s ambitious enough to simply be called Office. Download for Android (public preview) | Download for iOS (public preview)* Vision for working on mobile devices We all rely...
  3. Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???: Hi there anybody have any info on when the Office 2016 preview will expire. I rather like it but don't want to get TOO used to it in case the preview finishes before the actual product is available. I don't want to go subscription either. Is there any command to tell...
  4. Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.: Hi there I think this comment is allowed - there is an NDA but I think this is OK. The latest update installs OFFICE 2016 just fine and works OK. Office 2010 is left untouched so you can run BOTH concurrently. OUTLOOK 2016 though uses the same data file as Outlook 2010...
  5. Remote Desktop web client public preview for Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop web client public preview for Windows Server 2016: As announced at Microsoft Ignite, a new web client is being developed to provide access to virtualized apps and desktops from a browser, without the need to install a local client. This provides a consistent experience across devices, minimizes installation or maintenance...
  6. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...
  7. Office 2016 on Windows Preview update

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 on Windows Preview update: About a month ago, we invited anyone to participate in Office 2016 on Windows Preview. We now have over one million customers using the Office Preview across both Windows and Mac platforms. When we started the preview, we noted we would be adding features regularly for...
  8. Office 2016 Public Preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available: Over the last 12 months, we’ve transformed Office from a suite of desktop applications to a complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for getting work done. We’ve expanded the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. We’ve upgraded Office experiences on the Mac,...
  9. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...
  10. Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers: Following the launch of Microsoft Forms in Education last summer, we heard from businesses that they need an easy-to-use tool for creating surveys, quizzes and polls. Today, we’re rolling out the public preview of Microsoft Forms to our Office 365 commercial subscribers, so...