Windows 10: EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

Discus and support EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And 4 days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by its Benoy here, Jul 23, 2018.

1. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And 4 days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. Actually I had cleared my firefox browsing history that day and I learned that by using this software, I can get it back. But while scanning for deleted files, I did not specify any particular folder, I just simply scanned C drive as a whole. But when the scanning began, the program crashed, saying what is given in the below screenshot;
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... ada7d972-4478-48a0-a4da-6b10805e8022?upload=true.jpg
    There was an option to send error report which I did not send.
    I just want to know if anything might've happened to my C drive since the software crashed while scanning C drive. I just wanna know if my computer's ok and nothing is faulty after that incident. And day before yesterday I cleared all my new firefox browsing history and yesterday I used this computer to change my google and facebook password through firefox, which is nothing to worry about right? I just wanna make sure my social accounts are safe and logging in or changing passwords using this system does not affect them in any bad way.

Now I have another question; Yesterday, after changing google and facebook passwords I installed this update called 2018-07 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1803 for *64 based systems (KB4345421) and when I went to windows update in settings, on top it said like this; "some settings are managed by your organization"
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... 12cc771b-2dcd-49f9-92f2-ef4cb22e23c7?upload=true.png
    But when I restarted my pc again, that "some settings are managed by your organization" message was gone and windows update is back to normal. Why did this message come? I heard this is some sort of bug but anyhow its gone now. Just sharing the problem that's all.

:)

its Benoy here, Jul 23, 2018
  2. hdjx Win User

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

3. 95Viper Win User
    EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard - 3 Day Giveaway

This is the Pro edition, it loads runs on Windows 7 64 bit.
    So for anyone looking for a Free data recovery, not a bad deal.

Features:
    Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
    File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
    Get data back from RAW hard drives.
    Get back files after a partitioning error.
    Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
    Recover office documents, photos, images, videos, music, email, etc.
    Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file systems.

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard - 3 Day Giveaway

Enjoy*Smile EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... :)

Edit : This deal is done... over...no more!

95Viper, Jul 23, 2018
  4. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

Need data recovery help

Lol, you sound like an infomercial. Did you even read my original post? Also, please be aware that while recommendations are welcome, spamming advertisements in these forums will get you banned. 'nuff said.

error_f0rce, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

1. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... - Similar Threads - EaseUse Data Recovery

2. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  3. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  4. C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop: About 9 months ago I did some spring cleaning on my C drive and accidentally deleted files I wanted to keep. I am also learning to use the command prompt, so I googled how to recover lost files via a command prompt. I found a solution that had me run a command which created a...
  5. Delete files C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete files C Drive: I have 6 files in my C drive. I am wondering if I can delete. If I can, what is the best way to do this? Such as in Safe Mode. See picture I have run the Disk Cleanup and rebooted and they are still there. I have Windows 10 Pro 2004 [ATTACH] I believe they were put...
  6. Help with EaseUS data recovery

Help with EaseUS data recovery: Hi, Have Win 10 Pro x64. 1903 OS 18362.476 Lost 2TB hard drive full of videos. 'Testdisk' says Filesystem damaged. I have Easeus and it shows the okay files and the RAW files I can recover. It says there is 5086 files at 6379.43 GB. I am trying to recover them all to...
  7. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  8. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  9. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  10. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...: Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And few days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. But while scanning for deleted files, I did not specify any particular folder, I just...