Windows 10: EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

Discus and support EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And few days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by its Benoy here, Jul 27, 2018.

1. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And few days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. But while scanning for deleted files, I did not specify any particular folder, I just simply scanned C drive as a whole. But when the scanning began, the program crashed, saying what is given in the below screenshot;
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... ec5c1b77-264b-45c4-b3ee-8fb7597ee71d?upload=true.jpg
    There was an option to send error report which I did not send.
    I just want to know if anything might've happened to my C drive since the software crashed while scanning C drive. I just wanna know if my computer's ok and nothing is faulty after that incident.

:)

its Benoy here, Jul 27, 2018

2. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could something have happened to my C drive due to this?

You said "As to the Easeus data recovery scan working to recover browser history that was disabled, I have never heard of this working."

Like I said, I used the EaseUse software to recover firefox history that I cleared. So what do you mean by disabled? And I only saw on the internet that firefox history is stored in appdata in c drive and when you clear firefox history, it is also deleted from
    that folder and that you can get it back by using softwares like EaseUse. I don't know if its 100% true. Are you implying that it won't work?

But anyway while using the EaseUse software, I did not specily a folder search, instead I basically just scanned the whole C drive. And since the EaseUse software crashed, I wanna know if this somehow affected my C drive. And like I said earlier, yesterday
    I used this computer to change my google and facebook password through firefox, which is nothing to worry about right? I just wanna make sure my social accounts are safe and logging in or changing passwords using this system does not affect them in any bad
    way.

And asking out of curiosity, does EaseUse only recover files like photos and stuffs or any folder or temporary files too? do you know?

And there aren't any evident performance issues. Just today when I turned on the pc, even after pressing enter at lock screen many times, the space to enter pin number did not come up, So I had to turn OFF and ON the cpu again. Also the cortana search box have
    been in white colour for a while. No other performance issues.

3. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could something have happened to my C drive due to this?

are you implying that because my windows had already been corrupted, the EaseUse software crashed? or did it corrupt because of the scan crash?

4. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could something have happened to my C drive due to this?

are you implying that because my windows had already been corrupted, the EaseUse software crashed? or did it corrupt because of the scan crash?

can someone please give a reply to this?

Thema:

EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

1. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could... - Similar Threads - EaseUse Data Recovery

2. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  3. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  4. C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop: About 9 months ago I did some spring cleaning on my C drive and accidentally deleted files I wanted to keep. I am also learning to use the command prompt, so I googled how to recover lost files via a command prompt. I found a solution that had me run a command which created a...
  5. Delete files C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete files C Drive: I have 6 files in my C drive. I am wondering if I can delete. If I can, what is the best way to do this? Such as in Safe Mode. See picture I have run the Disk Cleanup and rebooted and they are still there. I have Windows 10 Pro 2004 [ATTACH] I believe they were put...
  6. Help with EaseUS data recovery

Help with EaseUS data recovery: Hi, Have Win 10 Pro x64. 1903 OS 18362.476 Lost 2TB hard drive full of videos. 'Testdisk' says Filesystem damaged. I have Easeus and it shows the okay files and the RAW files I can recover. It says there is 5086 files at 6379.43 GB. I am trying to recover them all to...
  7. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  8. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  9. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  10. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...: Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And 4 days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. Actually I had cleared my firefox browsing history that day and I learned that by using...