Windows 10: Easier navigation and playback with Office Mix in PowerPoint

Discus and support Easier navigation and playback with Office Mix in PowerPoint in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Normally in our Office Mix posts, we explain one or more of the features for authoring new mixes. Today, want to share some cool things about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Easier navigation and playback with Office Mix in PowerPoint

Source: Easier navigation and playback with Office Mix - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 11, 2015
  2. rarmont Win User

Screen recorder in Windows 10

If you have Office 365, PowerPoint has a free add-on called Mix that's available as a "customer review" product. It will do what you need and then some.

Office Mix

I hope this helps!

rarmont, Mar 11, 2015
  3. Desktop background

I'd likely have used Paint.NET or something. But that method works.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint might be easier. Microsoft Office Publisher too. I think the former could even save as an image directly (JPG, BMP TIF, GIF, etc.)

Shenan Stanley, Mar 11, 2015
Thema:

Easier navigation and playback with Office Mix in PowerPoint

1. Easier navigation and playback with Office Mix in PowerPoint - Similar Threads - Easier navigation playback

2. Hidden Windows 11 feature will make navigating easier

in Windows 10 News
    Hidden Windows 11 feature will make navigating easier: For many users, navigating the bustling streets of the Windows Start menu can feel somewhat akin to navigating a new city without a map. But with a newly proposed tweak for Windows 11, it seems Microsoft aims to make your journey easier. The modification, designed to help...
  3. easier cap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    easier cap: Hello- I have the Easier Cap and worked with it quite easily. The problem is with the audio. During the conversion I don't hear sounds. After a minute or so when checking it viewing and listening the sound begins to run on different speed so everybody sounds like Mickey and...
  4. Powerpoint Icons (Office 2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint Icons (Office 2019): When saving Word documents, there is the little checkbox for creating an icon thumbnail. You have to click it during save to change the normal Word document icon to one with a thumbnail image. Unfortunately, in order for it to work you have to re-save every old document and...
  5. Can I mix two Playback devices in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I mix two Playback devices in Windows 10?: I have a headset with two separate physical volume buttons which I use for Game audio and for Discord audio. (the headset is seen in Windows as two separate playback devices) I would like to use a recording software to record both the Game audio and Discord audio, but most...
  6. Running mixed Office versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Running mixed Office versions: Windows 10 Pro version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) but all versions to date I have Office 2010 (DVD install) and Office 16 (on-line install). I have had to stay with Outlook 2010 due to apparent issues with the pst file if I run Outlook 2016. I would like to run Word and Excel...
  7. Powerpoint recording error in office 365 windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powerpoint recording error in office 365 windows 10: Hi I bought a lenovo ideapad 330S recently and installed Office 365. I needed to record narration over a powerpoint presentation and there was no issue the first time I did this. For my second presentation I experienced an error message after I had stopped my recording. I...
  8. Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.: It was suggested I post to the Win10 group. We upgraded to WIn10 and shortly after our Office 2013 quit working with images. I did a repair and still no go. I had the option to install 2019 so that is what we did. However, even there the issue occurred. Even had some...
  9. Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders: This is a story about how customer feedback led directly to improvements to the popular Morph transition, providing even more control for users to be able to create complex animations using Morph. These improvements were the result of a great partnership with customers that...
  10. screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint: I am trying to make screen recordings in Powerpoint using Stereomix to record the sound. However when I play the recording back there is no sound. I have enabled stereomix. I managed to get this working a year ago when I last used screen recordings although I cannot...