Windows 10: Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything!

Discus and support Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made it into an image so should be easy to follow, and after i corrected the problems with being in business network, and MAKING sure that i was in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kimkl, Jan 12, 2018.

1. kimkl Win User

Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything!

I made it into an image so should be easy to follow, and after i corrected the problems with being in business network, and MAKING sure that i was in my right WORKGROUP all is well, i have serious concerns about the Joker who thought it would be funny to have you believing that your in the right WORKGROUP because every page said i was in MSHOME, until i clicked the button in my picture and found out i was not in MSHOME even though ipconfig /all said so the System tab said i was and so but i was in the default MS WORKGROUP but now all"most" everything works

Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything! [​IMG]

:)

kimkl, Jan 12, 2018
  2. tenor600 Win User

EASY STEPS TO DELETE VIRUS FROM YOUR PHONE

IS YOUR PHONE INFECTED WITH VIRUS AND YOU'VE TRIED SERIES OF METHODS TO DESTROY THE VIRUS??

HERE ARE THE SIMPLY EASY STEPS TO DESTROY VIRUS FROM YOUR PHONE..NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF PHONE YOU HAVE, THE ANTI-VIRUS WILL WORK ON ALL PHONE.

1.GET AN ANTI-VIRUS SCRATCH CARD,SCRATCH OFF THE COVERED AREA TO REVEAL THE ANTI-VIRUS PIN CODE

2.SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE

3.REMOVE YOUR SIM CARD

4.SWITCH ON YOUR PHONE AGAIN

5.DIAL THE ANTIVIRUS SCRATCH CARD PIN NUMBERS FOUND AT THE BACK OF YOUR ANTI VIRUS SCRATCH CARD FOLLOWED BY THE # KEY AND SEND

6.YOUR PHONE WILL SWITCH OFF BY ITSELF,AFTER 10 SECONDSS,IT WILL ON BY ITSELF AGAIN THE VIRUS(ES)ARE GONE

ALL YOUR SAVED DATA WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.

post edited by mod,

Do not give personal information or ask

for personal information on threads

Message Edited by kladiron on 10-Mar-2008 04:58 PM

tenor600, Jan 12, 2018
  3. If I try to download anything it says "You need a app to open this ms-windows-store"

* Original Title: windows

I recently updated my computer to windows 10 and loved it but then it crashed and my xbox app disappeared and if i try to download anything it says "You need a app to open this ms-windows-store" Why does it say this and most of my apps are gone and i dont
    want to restore my computer to delete my stuff so what should i do?????

AdrianGaribay, Jan 12, 2018
Thema:

Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything!

1. Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything! - Similar Threads - Easy steps check

2. I can't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to anything: So i woke up today and saw that my wireless adapter was not working, i went into device management and the wireless adapter was hidden, I tried rolling back but it didn't work so i uninstalled the wireless driver and tried my phone's USB tethering but it didn't work so i...
  3. Can't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to anything: So I've been having this problem for a month already, It started with connecting to a bluetooth device, then the day after i couldn't connect to it anymore, i thought it was a small problem so i removed the device and tried adding it again but it didn't work, so i thought i...
  4. Improve Windows Privacy/Security - Easy 10 Steps

in Windows 10 Support
    Improve Windows Privacy/Security - Easy 10 Steps: Not exactly sure where this belongs, but I'll post it here. Windows can be a great OS, but there are some serious issues when it comes to privacy. Fortunately, these issues can be solved pretty easily. This is my short guide on how to do that and stay private while using...
  5. Machine check exception - can't do ANYTHING.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine check exception - can't do ANYTHING.: I recently purchased a custom made pc that the guy used for 6 months with no problems. I turned on the pc i switch it to high performance mode and hit restart as it recommended i do so. When it turned back on i got the Machine check exception stop code. I cant do anything....
  6. 3 easy steps to convert files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 easy steps to convert files: I went to krafttrains website. It said I have to convert in 3 easy steps to docI think. I do that, adding the extension, then jump off the net, get back on go back to the site and it wants me to do it again. I have like 10 different extensions for various stuff and they all...
  7. Easy Steps To Reset AOl Desktop Gold Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Steps To Reset AOl Desktop Gold Password: There are many solutions for Reset AOL Desktop Gold Password but before looking towards solutions firstly you have to analyze all the error that occurs while you reset your AOL password. So now look here for all the solutions in different situations that we analyze: Analyze...
  8. The peripheraldoes not appear to be plug in. Check the connection . Proceed to next step to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The peripheraldoes not appear to be plug in. Check the connection . Proceed to next step to...: The peripheral does not appear to be plugged in. Check the connection. Proceed to next step to finish. This is the dialog box that opens whenever i try to change the volume settings on my task bar.It is also showing a red X(cross)on the speaker icon on task bar. I am unable...
  9. Easy ways To Recover Windows 10 Without Software Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy ways To Recover Windows 10 Without Software Step by Step: Use then development between science are increasing season with the aid of day, and dense revolutionary matters hold been invented between it discipline concerning a day by day basis. The technology portions are made according to grant to us relief or ease. As, we bear...
  10. Well, it certainly wasn't an easy decision to make, but...

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, it certainly wasn't an easy decision to make, but...: ...today, after a great deal of thought on the matter, I've decided to remove Windows 10 (build 9926) as my primary OS, and revert back to Windows 8.1.1 as my primary OS. This is not a decision I made lightly, especially considering that restoring a full image of my 8.1.1...