Windows 10: Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

Discus and support Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; You can add a contact just like in previous versions of Skype. This guide shows you how. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

You can add a contact just like in previous versions of Skype. This guide shows you how.

Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10 or apps in Windows. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end.

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2018

2. Skype for Windows 8 Unveiled

Skype announced Skype for Windows 8 today, bringing together popular Skype features and the new design of Windows 8.

The release focuses on delivering an experience that is simpler, faster and easier to use. Skype for Windows 8 includes top Skype features like IM, audio and video calls. It also takes advantage of some of the new features and functionality of Windows 8 that put people front and center; including integration in to the People Hub, ability to pin favorite contacts as a tile for easy access and the Skype Live Tile that shows messages and notifications right on the Start Screen.

Skype for Windows 8 will be available on October 26. You can find it on your new Windows 8 device and or download it from the Windows Store.

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 skype_windows_8_01_thm.jpg

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 skype_windows_8_02_thm.jpg

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 skype_windows_8_03_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Aug 12, 2018
  3. dorsetknob, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

Windows 10 and Skype

And not only that but also:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update will double the number of Start menu ads/promoted apps

Sure, all that stuff can be uninstalled but then again who needs more crapware

edit: without that W10 clean installation could've been much faster just like on ltsb version

clean out-of-box start menu on W10 ltsb

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 windows-10-start-menu.png

Drone, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

1. Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Easy Guide Add

2. Skype Contacts: Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Contacts: Cannot Download: Is it me, Skype, or a W10 issue? I have tried every which way from Sunday to download my contacts, with the idea of cleaning out all that are no longer necessary, then reloading those that remain. No stated approach seems to make this possible. This proved a...
  3. People App delete "Skype" contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    People App delete "Skype" contacts: Please read: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/how-to-delete-all-the-contacts-from-people-app/4afe5650-d97d-4163-b58f-7b9a0060fc6d I am trying to delete all contacts on my People's app to keep it clean and most are old contacts...
  4. Easy Guide: How to Let Skype Access Your Microphone in Windows 10 or macOS

Easy Guide: How to Let Skype Access Your Microphone in Windows 10 or macOS: This article shows you how to give Skype Access to your Microphone on Windows 10 or macOS. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to...
  5. Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications: Skype Insider Preview // Contact is Online Notifications Available on all platforms Version: 8.43.76.38 Good News! We have brought back online notifications! Now, when your contact comes online you will see a notification. You can opt in, or out, of the notification by...
  6. New Skype MSI version 8.0 for IT Admins to Distribute Skype 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype MSI version 8.0 for IT Admins to Distribute Skype 8: Today, we are rolling out an updated version of Skype MSI version 8.0 on desktop app for Windows that will replace Skype MSI version 7.0. If you are an IT administrator, you can now download an MSI for Skype version 8.0. You can use the new MSI to distribute the latest...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Add Skype for Windows 10 or Other Apps to Your Startup Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide: How to Add Skype for Windows 10 or Other Apps to Your Startup Folder in Windows 10: You can have apps startup with Windows 10 automatically. This article shows you how to open the Startup and Apps folder. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you...
  8. Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?: Hi, this may seem like a simple question, but I need the input of the I.T experts from this community! I've got a bunch of contacts on my Skype account now and I'm finding it very hard to recall each contact's information. I just want to save text that lists...
  9. Contacts in Skype

Contacts in Skype: Hi, I just installed Skype on W10, and it's automatically given me a whole bunch of contacts that I've never heard of. I can't delete them from Skype, so where are they? I don't have any contacts in Outlook, and they aren't in my Gmail either. Where are they, and how do I...
  10. How to show contacts in skype

How to show contacts in skype: Hi peeps, Does anybody know how to show all my contacts on this latest rubbish version of skype? Typical ms tell you bugger all except to restart skype and that will fix it..Rubbish!!!!! nothing works, and if I get a msg sent to me there is no way I know that I received it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add a contact on skype windows 10

2. how to add contacts on skype pc

3. how to add a contact on skype easy explanation

4. add contacts in skype windows 10,
  5. add a contact to skype for windows 10