Windows 10: EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing

Discus and support EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I was just looking through my services tab in task manager, when I saw EasyAntiCheat. Why is it running? I'm not playing any games. So my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheStrangeTeste, Nov 19, 2016.

1. EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing

Hello. I was just looking through my services tab in task manager, when I saw EasyAntiCheat. Why is it running? I'm not playing any games. So my question here is: Why is EasyAntiCheat running in background when I'm not playing games?

:)

TheStrangeTeste, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Gacu666 Win User

Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

Yeah same here, Ghost Recon: Wildlands and other games that use easyanticheat engine won't work if test-signing is on EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing :(.

Gacu666, Nov 19, 2016
  3. How do I enable Driver Signature Enforcement?

I was recently trying to play a game called robocraft when it gave me the error saying

"EasyAntiCheat cannot run if Diver Signature Enforcement has been disabled."

Is there ANY way to re-enable this feature?

Blackwolf700, Nov 19, 2016
  4. EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing

It probably was bundled with something you had previously installed.

cflusflwfl, Nov 19, 2016
  5. Right click on the entry in the Services list and select Search online. It might be able to tell you where it came from.

Alan Russell, Nov 19, 2016
  6. Steve C Win User
    I would uninstall it if you don't recognise the program. It should be in your list of installed programs? If not, you can use Autoruns to disable startup programs and services you don't want.

Steve C, Nov 20, 2016
  7. well, it just tells me that it is an anti cheating program.

TheStrangeTeste, Nov 20, 2016
  8. EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing

but I just noticed that it says Stopped

TheStrangeTeste, Nov 20, 2016
  9. It's original location is System32

TheStrangeTeste, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing

1. EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing - Similar Threads - EasyAntiCheat appeared nothing

2. Preventing windows defender from scanning games that contain EasyAntiCheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing windows defender from scanning games that contain EasyAntiCheat: So I have come to the conclusion that Easyanticheat freaks out and blue screens my PC when its being scanned by antivirus's including windows defender, so how can I prevent these games from being scanned? Most prevalent being Fortnite.Additional question but not needing an...
  3. Preventing windows defender from scanning games that contain EasyAntiCheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preventing windows defender from scanning games that contain EasyAntiCheat: So I have come to the conclusion that Easyanticheat freaks out and blue screens my PC when its being scanned by antivirus's including windows defender, so how can I prevent these games from being scanned? Most prevalent being Fortnite.Additional question but not needing an...
  4. I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.

I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.: HelloNO DEVICES appear in the playback tab nor the Recording tab. Yes I have check the disabled and disconnected boxes and still nothing appears.I have a soundcard in the laptop obviously and I have my headset connected to the laptop as well.But for some reason, and Dxdiag...
  5. Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games: Hello,I have a problem for like 4 months now that doesnt let me play any game with easy anti cheat. Ive tried so many ways of solving the problem but none of these could help me. My exact problem is the following one: I want to start a game like Fortnite, but if I try it says...
  6. Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games

Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games: Hello,I have a problem for like 4 months now that doesnt let me play any game with easy anti cheat. Ive tried so many ways of solving the problem but none of these could help me. My exact problem is the following one: I want to start a game like Fortnite, but if I try it says...
  7. Video file keeps on appearing on desktop and nothing is in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video file keeps on appearing on desktop and nothing is in it: I noticed this maybe a month ago that I have a file on my desktop that suddenly appeared. I've deleted it several times and it just reappears. There is nothing in the file, I've attempted to delete the video folder and it just keeps on coming back. Very odd thing. I've...
  8. Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...: I've got a question. Am i the only one that has an issue running EasyAntiCheat games? Like, I wanted to play a game called Apex Legends but as i open the game a window pops up saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000142)...After i press OK a...
  9. Nothing appears on my Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing appears on my Task Manager: So i had this problem when i opened my PC and then i opened the task manager to see my processes but suddenly nothing appears even tabs. I only see a white background of the task manager. Can someone please help me? My software is Windows 10 and i also tried double clicking...
  10. OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening

OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening: I recently purchased a new laptop (Dell XPS) with Windows 10. My OneDrive account has 1TB of storage and I copied 137GB and 1.1mm files into it. It looks like much of the data isn't syncing at all. The icons for the larger folders all have the "sync" icon on them, but no...