Windows 10: Edge and Cortana

Discus and support Edge and Cortana in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was under the impression that Cortana should be available in Edge by showing the Cortana "Circle" to the right of the address bar. I don't see it. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jerrythesurfer, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Edge and Cortana

I was under the impression that Cortana should be available in Edge by showing the Cortana "Circle" to the right of the address bar. I don't see it. I have Cortona enabled but no Cortona or Cortona suggestions.

A bit more info I found. Can anyone confirm this with their Edge browser? I can highlight a word and then right-click and I get a pop-up where I can pick Cortana to give me more info on that word. However what does not work (or is not a feature) is that Cortana does never display the "Cortana Circle" that I can click for example when I am looking at a restaurant's web site. I thought that was a feature and if it is I can't seem to get that to work.

Can anyone assist?

:)

Jerrythesurfer, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cortana on Edge

My Edge doesn't has Cortana. How do I get Cortana on Edge ?

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Why does Cortana use Google on my laptop, but Bing on my other devices?

You missed the point, he wants to use Google on both devises and wants Cortana and IE and Edge to use Google.

IE is easily set to google but not Edge or Cortana. Tried in Edge and Google or any other option is not listed

can't find where to switch edge or Cortana to Google Search

Mikehatesbing, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Edge and Cortana

1. Edge and Cortana - Similar Threads - Edge Cortana

2. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Cortana
    How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge: Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3....
  3. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge: Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3....
  4. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids.

in Cortana
    I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids.: It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids * Original title: I hate Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-cortana-it-always-searches-everything-on/7f4187e2-e6d9-4b50-b6b4-c937ef589384
  6. Cortana has started using Edge again....

in Cortana
    Cortana has started using Edge again....: Is anyone able to help out? It seems that Cortana has worked out how to stop using Google Chrome and is now deferring back to the "Highly recommended"* Edge browser.I was previously using edge-deflector to avoid using Edge. Having checked my "Choose default applications by...
  7. Cortana has started using Edge again....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana has started using Edge again....: Is anyone able to help out? It seems that Cortana has worked out how to stop using Google Chrome and is now deferring back to the "Highly recommended"* Edge browser.I was previously using edge-deflector to avoid using Edge. Having checked my "Choose default applications by...
  8. Cortana has started using Edge again....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Cortana, edge, and the stupid news

in Cortana
    Cortana, edge, and the stupid news: How do I delete the stupid cortana, edge and microsoft news? I'm so sick and tired of having this worthless and DUMB apps pushed on me. how do i delete them FOREVER?...
  10. Is it possible to make Cortana to use Google Chrome instead of Edge for web searching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make Cortana to use Google Chrome instead of Edge for web searching?: Title says it all really. Appreciate any advice! submitted by /u/Shapebuster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0epoy/is_it_possible_to_make_cortana_to_use_google/