Windows 10: Edge and password

Discus and support Edge and password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I remove the darn password option from my pc log in screen? I think we have a tutorial in here? I was trying out Edge as my default and must... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jan 25, 2018.

1. elbmek Win User

Edge and password

How do I remove the darn password option from my pc log in screen? I think we have a tutorial in here? I was trying out Edge as my default and must have activated this by adding the live.com account. I do not want the pass log in at all. I dont have Edge icon on my desktop, how to add?

:)

elbmek, Jan 25, 2018
  2. Ron Carr Win User

Password Manager in Win 10?

I read that Password Manager had been provided in one of the builds: is it in Edge?

Can't find it...

If not is there a password manager that will work?

Roboform doesn't because Edge does not allow use of extensions...I won't use Edge without a password manager...

Ron Carr, Jan 25, 2018
  3. About Microsoft Edge

How to see what the passwords that Edge remembered are?

It is a problems that I forget those passwords Edge remembered in the early time.

FengtongJi, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Edge and password

Maybe try Settings>Accounts>Sign Options or All Control Panel Items>User Accounts.

Wiley Coyote, Jan 25, 2018
  5. elbmek Win User
    user accounts fixed it - my thanks to you. I have not a good memory, so forget paths to fixing things.

elbmek, Jan 25, 2018
  6. Don't feel bad. My memory is not what it once was either.

Wiley Coyote, Jan 25, 2018
  7. elbmek Win User
    what were we on about?

Another Edge problem has reared its head, 'save password' is on, but it won't. Every time I come in here, my email or FB, I have to sign in.

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge and password

1. Edge and password - Similar Threads - Edge password

2. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  3. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  4. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  5. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  6. How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...: How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions are from years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-password-manager-on-windows-11/45e00bd8-fb6e-4011-bbec-af9e00b12b5f
  7. How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...

How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...: How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions are from years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-password-manager-on-windows-11/45e00bd8-fb6e-4011-bbec-af9e00b12b5f
  8. Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge: I'm using Edge on a Win 11 machine. I have added the Cloud extension to sync passwords with my iphone which works fine. However, EVERY time I open the browser, to use it, I have to type in a 6 digit code given by the icloud app. I must enter it 100 times a day! Is there no...
  9. Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge

Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge: I'm using Edge on a Win 11 machine. I have added the Cloud extension to sync passwords with my iphone which works fine. However, EVERY time I open the browser, to use it, I have to type in a 6 digit code given by the icloud app. I must enter it 100 times a day! Is there no...
  10. Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password

Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password: Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password?Bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-someone-delete-all-my-microsoft-edge/4ce2f9f2-93fd-461a-9ea6-97f5b180e15b