Windows 10: Edge and password

Discus and support Edge and password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I remove the darn password option from my pc log in screen? I think we have a tutorial in here? I was trying out Edge as my default and must... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jan 25, 2018.

1. elbmek Win User

Edge and password

How do I remove the darn password option from my pc log in screen? I think we have a tutorial in here? I was trying out Edge as my default and must have activated this by adding the live.com account. I do not want the pass log in at all. I dont have Edge icon on my desktop, how to add?

:)

elbmek, Jan 25, 2018
  2. Ron Carr Win User

Password Manager in Win 10?

I read that Password Manager had been provided in one of the builds: is it in Edge?

Can't find it...

If not is there a password manager that will work?

Roboform doesn't because Edge does not allow use of extensions...I won't use Edge without a password manager...

Ron Carr, Jan 25, 2018
  3. About Microsoft Edge

How to see what the passwords that Edge remembered are?

It is a problems that I forget those passwords Edge remembered in the early time.

FengtongJi, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Edge and password

Maybe try Settings>Accounts>Sign Options or All Control Panel Items>User Accounts.

Wiley Coyote, Jan 25, 2018
  5. elbmek Win User
    user accounts fixed it - my thanks to you. I have not a good memory, so forget paths to fixing things.

elbmek, Jan 25, 2018
  6. Don't feel bad. My memory is not what it once was either.

Wiley Coyote, Jan 25, 2018
  7. elbmek Win User
    what were we on about?

Another Edge problem has reared its head, 'save password' is on, but it won't. Every time I come in here, my email or FB, I have to sign in.

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge and password

1. Edge and password - Similar Threads - Edge password

2. Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue: I'm new at Windows 10, and would really appreciate the help! Microsoft Edge asked me if I wanted to save a password on a site and I hit "never save" in error. I want to add a password for that site but now can't even access their login page. Thanks!...
  3. I don't want Edge to save passwords

I don't want Edge to save passwords: Sometimes Edge will ask me if I want it to save passwords - I don't want that. I went to this site "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy" and got these instructions: "To stop features that speed up web...
  4. How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge

How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge: Hello, I am wanting to move from the computer and I would like to know how to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge. Please, someone, help me....
  5. How to import passwords from chrome to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to import passwords from chrome to edge: I've read the posts on how to import Bookmarks and Passwords from Chrome to Edge and I've done it. The problem is that the passwords didn't get transferred. How do I import my saved passwords from Chrome to Edge?...
  6. How to save favorite passwords in Edge

How to save favorite passwords in Edge: I recently bought a new laptop and when I got the new one going, I transferred/moved all my favorites from my old laptop and put them in the new laptop in EDGE. So far, so good. however I cannot get the passwords to save for favorites I've used forever. Any ideas?...
  7. manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge: Plz help for manage-view-saved-passwords-Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft-edge/990bd62b-b81e-4bab-b9aa-88a42ab6d38c"
  8. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade: Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on,...
  9. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade: Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on,...
  10. Edge sync only possible with Microsoft account login und password input on system start?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge sync only possible with Microsoft account login und password input on system start?: Hello, I try to synchronize my bookmarks in Edge to also use them on my phone. It seems that sync is only available if I use my Microsoft account as Windows login. But the necessity to Input my password every single time I start or Restart the PC is extremely annoying so I...