Windows 10: Edge Browser Hijacked by MPC Safe Navigation - search MPC

Discus and support Edge Browser Hijacked by MPC Safe Navigation - search MPC in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; That did it Simrick AdWare Cleaner did the magic...the other browsers have sped up immensely as well. My hats off to Cliff and Dude as well. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Mar 25, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Edge Browser Hijacked by MPC Safe Navigation - search MPC

That did it Simrick AdWare Cleaner did the magic...the other browsers have sped up immensely as well. My hats off to Cliff and Dude as well.

AFTommy, Mar 26, 2016
  2. simrick Win User

Glad to hear it! Cheers! *Thumbs

simrick, Mar 26, 2016
  3. AFTommy Win User
    Sometime I get so anal about stuff not working...I appreciate the support*Haha

AFTommy, Mar 26, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

That's what the forums is all about, helping each other out, and learning from one another.
    Plus, it's just a great place to hangout*Wink

Cliff S, Mar 26, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Mar 26, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Thanks Cliff. Glad I could help! *Smile

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge Browser Hijacked by MPC Safe Navigation - search MPC - Similar Threads - Edge Browser Hijacked

2. Mpc-hc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mpc-hc: Anyone been using MPC-HC ? > Releases . clsid2/mpc-hc . GitHub It has region free dvd playback feature and even play blu-ray movie. One of the best media player. 181328
  3. Resume video MPC-HC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resume video MPC-HC: Hi, i know vlc player continues video playback from where i stopped it, can mpc-hc do the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resume-video-mpc-hc/e9d4460c-6a6a-42c8-acd9-f75efe95c932
  4. Differences between MPC-HC and MPC-BE

Differences between MPC-HC and MPC-BE: There seem to be two popular and regularly updated forks of Media Player Classic, the Black Edition (BE) and the Home Cinema (HC) editions. Are there any real differences between these two forks? Any advantages or disadvantages over the two editions? Thanks in advance! 153617
  5. Will Windows 10 run on a MPC Computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a MPC Computer?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a MPC Computer or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-mpc-computer/156d1f65-6212-41e2-b087-44d531e657f6
  6. MPC-BE settings keep resetting

MPC-BE settings keep resetting: i use MPC-BE version 1.5.3 Build 4428 Beta and is there a way to keep it from resetting settings as i use it to watch movies and other videos on it. 127516
  7. Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE): Hi Folks Be extra careful currently as there is STILL a problem in security with IE11 and Edge which can allow "unscrupulous" users to hijack your browser / do other nasty things - and currently NO A/V software can protect against this. BE VERY CAREFUL if using IE11 /...
  8. Edge Browser hijack scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Browser hijack scam: Last night I got the scam where the Browser (Edge) is locked and a message pops up saying to call a number. There is a computerised voice telling me I have a problem. I can open Explorer ok and am using it to type this. I ran AV (Defender & MBAM) but nothing came up. I...
  9. Mpc-hc causing problems...9879

Mpc-hc causing problems...9879: Seems that mpc-hc causes issues on the task bar, and the start menu. Anyone else..?? 3019
  10. Drag and Drop music files onto MPC

Drag and Drop music files onto MPC: Hi, So I am used to the old feature of Windows XP/Windows 7 etc where you could just drag a music/video file onto the MPC (I use Media Player Classic but this was true for all other players for the most part on those systems) but when I try to drag a file to the player, it...