Windows 10: Edge Browser not touch scrolling on surface 3 on a website

Discus and support Edge Browser not touch scrolling on surface 3 on a website in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; From a web development point of view can some tell me why the website extrainnings.us will not scroll using touch, up and down, when using Edge Browser... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by webgreen, Nov 13, 2015.

1. webgreen Win User

Edge Browser not touch scrolling on surface 3 on a website

From a web development point of view can some tell me why the website extrainnings.us will not scroll using touch, up and down, when using Edge Browser on a Surface 3? The site works just fine on chrome and Friefox

:)

webgreen, Nov 13, 2015
  2. Exit32a Win User

Edge Browser triggers uncontrolled flashing of display

I've been using the new Edge Browser with Windows 10 on both my desktop system and Microsoft Surface 3 tablet. It works well, and I really like the Reading View feature. However, I've noticed that when scrolling down certain websites, the Edge Browser starts
    flashing and blinking the screen uncontrollably. I can stop this by continuing to scroll down, but it's very annoying.

FWIW, here's an example of a webpage that causes this flashing. To see the flashing I experience, scroll down to the "Customer Questions & Answers" section of this webpage:

Philips LED Dimmable SlimStyle A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 8-Watt (40-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Soft White, 1-Pack:Amazon:Home Improvement

Is there a solution to stop this uncontrolled flashing from happening?

Exit32a, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Markd89 Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Screen flicker in Edge

Around 2 months ago I bought a surface pro 4.

I'm already experiencing several problems since the beginning.

The most problems are solved with updates, only one problem remains.

The screen starts to flicker when I play video's in Edge. Even when there is a commercial playing on a website the screen starts to flicker. Especially when I scroll down and the video is only partially visible on the screen.

I don't experience this problems with other browsers on my surface. I also don't experience this problem in the Edge browser on other computers. What might be the problem?

Markd89, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

Edge Browser not touch scrolling on surface 3 on a website

1. Edge Browser not touch scrolling on surface 3 on a website - Similar Threads - Edge Browser touch

2. Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome: I just bought a Surface 7 and had a 4 for years without problem. It came with Windows 10. I realized that when using websites on Edge or Chrome especially Reddit, scrolling would stop abruptly and it'd take a couple seconds to start working again. Same for clicking on links....
  3. Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome: I just bought a Surface 7 and had a 4 for years without problem. It came with Windows 10. I realized that when using websites on Edge or Chrome especially Reddit, scrolling would stop abruptly and it'd take a couple seconds to start working again. Same for clicking on links....
  4. Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Scrolling is one of the most used features on any browser, and Microsoft is rolling out scrolling improvements in Edge. The primary goal is to […] This article Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  5. Touch pad scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad scrolling: Just did an update and my touchpad scrolling is now reversed. Been pulling down to scroll down for years and now it is reversed. How do I revert back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/d25a86e9-a66b-4a95-b4de-9b61aef7e088
  6. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access some websites using Edge browser: All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right web address...
  7. One website displays as text on 3 browsers

in Browsers and Email
    One website displays as text on 3 browsers: On Windows 10 laptop, all sites load properly except for one. (It worked earlier today and suddenly stopped) I've tried loading in Firefox, Edge and Chrome. All display same way, text only. Here is a screen snip to show what it looks like [img] Site is...
  8. Edge Browser - fails to open websites on certain machines

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - fails to open websites on certain machines: Hi all, I wanted to ask the forum about this issue that I`ve seen with edge for some time now, to verify its a known issue or otherwise. When using edge to browse to any given website, on some machines, edge simply will refuse to load the site. I can force the page to load...
  9. Surface Pro touch scrolling issue mostly in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Surface Pro touch scrolling issue mostly in Edge: Got a new surface pro 2017 and love many things about it, but in Edge the touch scrolling goes from great to terrible. After a reboot it works great just like you would expect, but then after using it for a while it starts to get jumpy and the slightest touch makes it jump...
  10. Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website: Dedicated Microsoft Edge extensions page revealed early as new Redstone build nears [img] A user by the name of H0x0d on Twitter appears to have found a dedicated webpage from Microsoft asking Windows Insiders to begin testing Extensions for Microsoft Edge. The...