Windows 10: Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It?

Discus and support Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I notice when I'm visiting a forum with the Edge browser, I keep getting any annoying pop-up asking if I'm sure I really want to leave that page. Then... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bigfoot, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Bigfoot Win User

Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It?

I notice when I'm visiting a forum with the Edge browser, I keep getting any annoying pop-up asking if I'm sure I really want to leave that page. Then I have to click leave or stay, or close the pop-up.

I looked in settings removed the forum permissions for pop-ups. I think I wanted it there so I could see a pop-up if I had a notification of a private message or something. Anyway, that made no difference.

I don't get this on IE or Firefox, can you tell me how to get rid of it on Edge browser? Thanks.

:)

Bigfoot, Jan 22, 2018

2. a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

When I am checking email, a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

CarolLasch, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Unwanted pop ups on Edge

"Stay on this page?" or "Do you want to leave this page" keep popping up on Edge but not on IE or other web sites. How to disable these pop ups?

CharlesMassoud, Jan 22, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

I use Firefox almost exclusively and get it now but that appears usually when it's a page that wants more input, click a checkbox, fill in a dialog box, etc., and mostly after having done a Search for something.

Berton, Jan 22, 2018
  5. Bigfoot Win User
    It just happens when I'm not even actively doing something, just reading a thread and maybe clicking on New Posts again, or the back button.

Bigfoot, Jan 22, 2018
  6. torre Win User
    AdwCleaner - Free Adware Cleaner & Removal Tool

Recommend you run AdwCleaner. Also, clear your cookies with CCcleaner and scan with your AV.

Those "stay on page" popups are often seen on sites with adware, spam, or malware. Perhaps not the site you are visiting, but a previous site you have visited.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge Browser Pop-Up Leave or Stay on Page, How to Get Rid of It? - Similar Threads - Edge Browser Pop

2. how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups: I am continuing to get pop ups that i have a virus from buffero.com I've scanned and have no problems, but pop ups continue. I've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested, however, I cannot get rid of.HELP...
  3. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  4. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  5. Pop up ads on Edge browser

Pop up ads on Edge browser: I use edge browser with search forced on my laptop Bing. today was logged into my network provider website get 2 pop up ads for claim sites powered by google. I searched this says adware how do I get rid ***Original title: pop up ads by google***...
  6. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  7. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  8. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  9. How do I get rid of browser choice pop up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of browser choice pop up?: Clicking on "always use this app" does not work. 68494
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop keeps asking me if i want to leave page in edge browser

2. how to remove stay on this page error

3. how to get rid of are you sure you want to leave this page

4. disable are you sure you want to leave this page edge,
  5. microsoft edge message leave or stay,
  6. microsoft edge leave or stay message,
  7. browser leave or stay on this page,
  8. stop microsoft edge asking to leave page,
  9. keeps asking if I want to leave the page - edge,
  10. how to remove message stay or leave page,
  11. pop up leaving this page,