Windows 10: edge browser went missing again

Discus and support edge browser went missing again in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; an hour ago, user acct became corrupt...had limited acct access..was able to fix it. however, edge browser program is missing. ran powershell as in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Mar 11, 2017.

1. edge browser went missing again

an hour ago, user acct became corrupt...had limited acct access..was able to fix it. however, edge browser program is missing. ran powershell as in tutorial, but its still nowhere to be found. what am i doing wrong?

I ran powershell and pasted commands again, this time I waited for everything to load..previously, I closed the window too quickly.. its fine now

:)

Pathfinder, Mar 11, 2017
  2. bigtom9 Win User

Can't close Edge- Message to call a number for help, to get off this web site

I disconnected the internet went to all my other browsers wouldn't load the page no internet. So I opened edge went right to the scam page again can't do a thing, nothing works. I am just not going to use edge anymore. Is there a way to remove edge from
    my computer and reinstall it like firefox or chrome? thanks.

bigtom9, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Browser

Hi to all

I have got windows 10 Home E with my browser Microsoft Edge 13.

Now I want to change the browser to Google Chrome.

So I downloaded Google Chrome and al went okay.

Went to change it from ME13 to GC thru system

Click default apps

Top email changed to Google Chrome

Went to web browser clicked it saw Google Chrome and clicked it.

But nothing happened even if I click on the other browser.

I am still using Microsoft Edge 13

Opened Google Chrome and popped up on top if I want to half it as my default browser, but again nothing.

I'm sure I doing some thing wrong some were.

Am I meant to uninstall Microsoft Edge 13 from computer.

MICHAEL DOWN UNDER, Mar 11, 2017
Thema:

edge browser went missing again

1. edge browser went missing again - Similar Threads - edge browser went

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. New Edge browser - favorites bar is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Edge browser - favorites bar is missing: I had a favorites bar on my old Microsoft Edge and I pinned it to the right side of the screen. However, after update it is missing. I found it now on the left side and cannot pin or change location. How to change it?...
  6. Browser crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser crashing again and again: Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-crashing-again-and-again/9a973f9e-e3d4-4bfd-8ed0-1fe4e66b7386
  7. Icon for Microsoft edge browser missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon for Microsoft edge browser missing: On one of the more recent Insider build updates, my Microsoft Edge browser icon disappeared from the desktop. Does anyone have a way to replace it? I have looked for program details, etc. to try and replace it (eg using send to … desktop, but I cannot find the actual...
  8. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  9. Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10: I upgraded my computer to Windows 10, however I cannot play Flash content in Edge browser. It is enabled in the advanced settings in Edge and it is still not working, saying I have to update my Flash plugin, however it is supposed to be bundled with Edge. I do not...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765