Windows 10: Edge Browser window renamed after a rollback to RTM build

Discus and support Edge Browser window renamed after a rollback to RTM build in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I searched like a madman beforehand, because I thought I saw another member or thread on this but cant find it now. I had rolled back to RTM... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RWOne, Aug 22, 2015.

1. RWOne Win User

Edge Browser window renamed after a rollback to RTM build

Hi,

I searched like a madman beforehand, because I thought I saw another member or thread on this but cant find it now.

I had rolled back to RTM from the new insider bild, but when opening edge, I have the following title bar, and wish to know how I might resolve that.

Thanks!

:)

RWOne, Aug 22, 2015

2. Windows 10 doesn't detect wifi after rebooting

I have Asus PCE-N10 wifi adapter and I'm in the Windows Insider program. Everything worked OK until the RTM build. After reboot, the wifi adapter virtually disappeared. I managed to fix it once but forgot how it happened (usually my PC is powered on 24/7).
    This night the PC rebooted itself without warning, presumably after installing the first post-RTM update. I've no idea what to do. BTW, using the backspace key while typing this on Lumia 930 (Edge, build 10166) lags like crazy.

PantheraDanijel, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Unable to install Windows 10 RTM on Surface Pro after installing Insider Build 10162

Can anyone help, I have tried a lot of different things at this stage and I cannot seem to get RTM installed.

My desktop upgraded no problem, I got a message saying 'RTM' available and it installed (from insider build) but the Surface never asked that.

I am unable to rollback to Windows 8.1, there is no Windows 8 Key (I know of) as it is in the BIOS so when I try to install Windows 10 RTM by downloading it asks for my Windows 8 key. Why doesn't it look in the BIOS?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks.

tomdeloford, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Edge Browser window renamed after a rollback to RTM build

1. Edge Browser window renamed after a rollback to RTM build - Similar Threads - Edge Browser window

2. Edge Browser will not rename folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser will not rename folder: I have posted about this problem before. So here goes again. I am in 1903 version, but it does not make a difference what version I am in, the edge browser cannot rename a folder and add a web site to that folder when I am in the "add favorites or reading list" This can't...
  3. Windows 10 Rollback to previous build stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Rollback to previous build stuck: 1. Windows 10 shoved another of its "updates" down my throat 2. The update messed up my sound system's "Stereo Mix" recording device file. 3. Because I it had been recommended BY A MICROSOFT SUPPORT TECNICIAN at a prior occurance of this exact same thing happening, I...
  4. Windows Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge Browser: When Windows Edge browser starts up, the start page weather is not correct for my area. How do change the location? Thanks, 18423
  5. rtm build 14393.693 or 14393.726 best stable build ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rtm build 14393.693 or 14393.726 best stable build ?: hi , is anniversary update 14393.693 stable than 14393.726.. coz i am going to download manually.. let me know which one is better.. Note : i will be disabling once installed either of the two builds and wait until next anniversary update appears to move on.. 76014
  6. Infinite loop on shutdown after updating (latest RTM build)

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop on shutdown after updating (latest RTM build): Hi there after updating I find I get a message similar to this -- Please wait - Windows is performing some functions -- this happens when I shutdown the computer. However the process goes on indefinitely (i.e doesn't complete) until I forceably switch off the machine....
  7. Browser Extensions Won’t Be Available in Windows 10 RTM

in Windows 10 News
    Browser Extensions Won’t Be Available in Windows 10 RTM: Microsoft confirmed at BUILD 2015 that the new Edge browser, which will be part of Windows 10, would also receive support for extensions, but there’s one little thing that everyone should have in mind when planning to give up on Chrome or Firefox and move to this new browser....
  8. Microsoft Renames Windows 10 Preview Ahead of RTM

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Renames Windows 10 Preview Ahead of RTM: Microsoft is working at full speed to finalize work on Windows 10 before the summer, and it turns out that everything is going according to plan, as the company has recently made a change, which could be a sign that RTM is nearing. The recently leaked Windows 10 build...
  9. First Windows 10 RTM candidate is build 10176

in Windows 10 News
    First Windows 10 RTM candidate is build 10176: [img] With just over three weeks until the launch of Windows 10, preview builds are still popping out left, rights, and center -- some more official than others. Microsoft is beavering away on the final build which will start to roll out on 29 July, and it seems...
  10. Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser: With Microsoft Edge, we want to fundamentally improve security over existing browsers and enable users to confidently experience the web from Windows. We have designed Microsoft Edge to defend users from increasingly sophisticated and prevalent attacks. This post covers...