Windows 10: Edge Browsers & PDF'S

Discus and support Edge Browsers & PDF'S in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why is it, when I click to open a PDF from my brokerage account to view a trade confirmation, Edge cannot open the PDF, however, when I switch to IE or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Heshie75v, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Heshie75v Win User

Edge Browsers & PDF'S

Why is it, when I click to open a PDF from my brokerage account to view a trade confirmation, Edge cannot open the PDF, however, when I switch to IE or Chrome no problem opening the same?

Thanks

:)

Heshie75v, Aug 26, 2015
  2. jackwoltz Win User

Link in PDF file won't open in Edge

EDGE Browser in Win 10.

When I open a PDF file from a website link, Edge opens the PDF link OK but will not open a Website link within the PDF. It works OK in Chrome & Safari.

?????

Barjak

jackwoltz, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Tong Qiu Win User
    Windows 10 Right click menu text disappear

It happens when I view pdf with Edge browser. Try not to open pdf with Edge. Does the problem still come back?

Tong Qiu, Aug 26, 2015
  4. richc46 Win User

Edge Browsers & PDF'S

Just download Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is better than any of the built in software. Edge is a work in progress

richc46, Aug 26, 2015
  5. bamashooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Browsers & PDF'S

1. Edge Browsers & PDF'S - Similar Threads - Edge Browsers PDF'S

2. Pdf in edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pdf in edge: Initially I saw content options in edge to go through contents of the pdf but now I can't see content options and searching is also not working I have to click ctrl key and F to search and that also not searching more than one word....
  3. How to Highlight Text in PDF documents in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to Highlight Text in PDF documents in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Besides many good features, Microsoft Edge is also a handy PDF reader. Apart from viewing a PDF file, it provides some good tools to use […] This article How to Highlight Text in PDF documents in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser: Hello all, I am using edge as a pdf reader and I am highlighting it while reading. And now I want to check all my highlighted texts without traversing the whole document like we can do in Adobe. How to do it??...
  5. pdf in edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    pdf in edge: Hi , I have a HP wireless all in one printer installed on my PC and for no reason that I can see windows edge will not print any thing any more . I have had help from HP tech support and there is nothing wrong with the printer or the software . I get the error code...
  6. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...

I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...: Words are getting overlapped whenever I am trying to view a pdf through edge browser. Pdf file is getting generated through pdf bytes using c#. The pdf loses all its formatting in the browser. Please let me know how can I format it to make it work correctly. This is how it...
  7. Edge Takes Over Default Programs for PDF and Browser

Edge Takes Over Default Programs for PDF and Browser: Working in Windows 10, every few days Edge takes over as the default application for PDF (which we have set to Adobe). At the same time, it becomes the default browser (changing from Chrome). We have repeatedly gone to Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Choose default apps...
  8. Edge browser and print to pdf water mark

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser and print to pdf water mark: I was using print to pdf in edge browser. Printed pdf file has water mark even with cute pdf writer. Where as Same type printing in other browsers does not show water mark.How to avoid water mark in edge browser print to pdf. 67345
  9. Edge Browser - cannot print to pdf file

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - cannot print to pdf file: I cannot use the Microsoft print to pdf feature on my Lenovo laptop from the Windows 10 Home Edge browser. The print screen shows a blank preview. Print to pdf does work on the laptop from any other app such as Word, OneNote, etc. I can print to pdf from Edge on my desktop...
  10. EDGE browser fails to open any PDF document

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE browser fails to open any PDF document: Everytime I download a pdf document within the EDGE browser, it's going to open it automatically, and then it shows this error: "Something is missing To view a PDF, you need some media functionality that you don’t currently have. You can install the Media Feature Pack...