Windows 10: Edge browsing history

Discus and support Edge browsing history in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Barry, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Barry Win User

Edge browsing history

Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History.

But I cannot find the Hub

any thoughts?

:)

Barry, Aug 21, 2015

2. Microsoft Edge Browser History Deleted

Hi,

Your browsing history—including info you've entered into forms, passwords, and sites you've visited—is the information that Microsoft Edge remembers and stores on a PC as you browse the web. You cannot view browsing history
    once if it is deleted.

You can also refer to the Windows article links below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-browsing-history-in-microsoft-edge#v1h=tab01

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Browsing History in Edge

Thank you for expressing what millions of people probably feel. I think the problem is for someone going into 10 from an older browser, it is overwhelming and frustrating to try to change years-old habits through coercion.

Everclueless2, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Edge browsing history

1. Edge browsing history - Similar Threads - Edge browsing history

2. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  3. BROWSING HISTORY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  4. Bing browsing history

Bing browsing history: Hi, How to search within the bing browsing history or how to download all the browsing histories? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-browsing-history/eb272d17-720e-4484-a50c-55fa9997916a"
  5. browsing history

browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  6. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  7. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  8. How do I backup my Edge browsing history?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup my Edge browsing history?: I am preparing to reset my computer and wanted to backup my browsing history. Finding this info for Firefox & Chrome is no issue, but I've had no luck so far regarding Edge. Any idea where I could find some more information on doing this? 93438
  9. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384
  10. View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...