Windows 10: Edge compatibility

Discus and support Edge compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I delete Edge? will cost me $300 to use outlook to access my emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnFabian2, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Edge compatibility

How do I delete Edge? will cost me $300 to use outlook to access my emails

:)

JohnFabian2, Aug 21, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 21, 2018
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Aug 21, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Edge compatibility

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Edge compatibility

1. Edge compatibility - Similar Threads - Edge compatibility

2. Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome: Hello,I work as a Dragon trainer, and my last two students have had no web browser compatibility. “Click <link>” and "Show links" commands do not function, and there is no Full text control no green light in the Dragon Bar, no editing or formatting ability in any text boxes....
  3. Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome: Hello,I work as a Dragon trainer, and my last two students have had no web browser compatibility. “Click <link>” and "Show links" commands do not function, and there is no Full text control no green light in the Dragon Bar, no editing or formatting ability in any text boxes....
  4. How to re-download Internet Explorer to use IE Compatibility Mode in Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-download Internet Explorer to use IE Compatibility Mode in Edge?: Hello all,I have a user running the most recent update of Windows 11, 22H1, I believe, though it could also possibly be 22H2. Our employees are split between the two as we get everyone up to date. He requires Internet Explorer, or, at the very least, IE Compatibility Mode in...
  5. How to re-download Internet Explorer to use IE Compatibility Mode in Edge?

How to re-download Internet Explorer to use IE Compatibility Mode in Edge?: Hello all,I have a user running the most recent update of Windows 11, 22H1, I believe, though it could also possibly be 22H2. Our employees are split between the two as we get everyone up to date. He requires Internet Explorer, or, at the very least, IE Compatibility Mode in...
  6. How to re-download Internet Explorer to use IE Compatibility Mode in Edge?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Edge Browser crashed when open internet explorer compatible mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser crashed when open internet explorer compatible mode: Hi,Due microsoft is going to terminate internet explorer, some of industrial applications which not works on other browsers. As microsoft mentioned there is an option to run internet explore apps on edge. When i try to do so edge is crashed. This is what i got in event viewer...
  8. Edge Browser crashed when open internet explorer compatible mode

Edge Browser crashed when open internet explorer compatible mode: Hi,Due microsoft is going to terminate internet explorer, some of industrial applications which not works on other browsers. As microsoft mentioned there is an option to run internet explore apps on edge. When i try to do so edge is crashed. This is what i got in event viewer...
  9. Edge Browser crashed when open internet explorer compatible mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem: We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft Edge compatibility view for it to work after the 9th Pay role software.I add these websites and the software works, however, as...