Windows 10: Edge don't work

Discus and support Edge don't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating windows, when I open Edge don't work, it freezes, I can not download files, windows puts it as the default browser but the truth is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AEMR39, Aug 9, 2018.

1. AEMR39 Win User

Edge don't work

After updating windows, when I open Edge don't work, it freezes, I can not download files, windows puts it as the default browser but the truth is that it has many errors. How can I solve this issue?

:)

AEMR39, Aug 9, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 9, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 9, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Edge don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Edge don't work

1. Edge don't work - Similar Threads - Edge don't

2. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  3. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  4. I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?: I have searched the sidebar's search tool and followed the instructions but they lead me to things that do not exist. Why not put an easy way to disable it in the ... of the sidebar? Is this Microsoft's way of getting in my face? For me the alternative is to remove Edge...
  5. I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?

I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?: I have searched the sidebar's search tool and followed the instructions but they lead me to things that do not exist. Why not put an easy way to disable it in the ... of the sidebar? Is this Microsoft's way of getting in my face? For me the alternative is to remove Edge...
  6. I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. You can remove Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11 even if you don't live in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    You can remove Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11 even if you don't live in Europe: Microsoft announced this week that users in the European Economic Area will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge from Windows 11. Users from all European Union countries as well as those from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein will also be able to disable some ads and gain a...
  8. I re-installed Java to get Ver 8, but then I don't get the Java icon. Using Edge. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I re-installed Java to get Ver 8, but then I don't get the Java icon. Using Edge. Help!: Using Windows Edge. I uninstalled Java 7, then downloaded/installed Java 8. Now I don't get an icon for Java in my Desktop or anywhere else. Please help....
  9. I re-installed Java to get Ver 8, but then I don't get the Java icon. Using Edge. Help!

I re-installed Java to get Ver 8, but then I don't get the Java icon. Using Edge. Help!: Using Windows Edge. I uninstalled Java 7, then downloaded/installed Java 8. Now I don't get an icon for Java in my Desktop or anywhere else. Please help....
  10. Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.: Not sure how this got changed. When ever I open either Edge or Chrome it is in Spanish and Chrome shows me being in Mexico City. I live in Arizona and don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help me? Right now i have to open settings and change it to American English, but it resets...