Windows 10: EDGE Download Pictures from-

Discus and support EDGE Download Pictures from- in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My son sends me pictures by Email, which I want to save! I open them using the EDGE app, but I can not save them! Is there a method of doing this in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tully, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Tully Win User

EDGE Download Pictures from-

My son sends me pictures by Email, which I want to save!
    I open them using the EDGE app, but I can not save them!
    Is there a method of doing this in Edge?

I realize the security risk in saving things, but there must be a way of doing it!

:)

Tully, Jan 1, 2017

2. How do you change the default download directory for pic files in Windows 10.1 using Edge?

I need to download some pictures from Facebook to a flash drive. How do I change the default download directory for pictures in Windows 10.1 using Edge?

MattEveland, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Downloading pictures causes Google Chrome to freeze

Since installing Windows 10 Google Chrome crashes each time I download any pictures. Okay to download pictures via Internet Explorer or Edge.

[Moved from Community Participation Center]

DeniseMcCracken, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

In general, any picture you can see in Edge can be saved by right-clicking on it and selecting 'Save picture as'. You don't say which Email you use, but for a web-based email such as Yahoo! Mail there is also a 'download attachments' button somewhere on the email you are reading.

Bree, Jan 1, 2017
  5. In Edge right click as person as already posted
    Once done you may find at bottom of photon on right hand side appear Options
    Click on that and you will see download
    Click on that and your Picture folder will appear
    Just click Save and you will see a tick come up
    Then go to picture folder and you should find your photo saved in there
    Hope that helps

hTconeM9user, Jan 3, 2017
  6. Tully Win User
    hTConeM9User:

Thanx

It woks OK in Win10 Home, but not in Win10 review!

But I will try it in Win10 Preview!

The oldest member of this forum!
    88*on St Valentine's*day!

Tully, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. EDGE Download Pictures from- - Similar Threads - EDGE Download Pictures

2. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  3. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  4. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  5. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  6. downloading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloading pictures: I want to download pictures from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I want them to go to pictures but they go to Photos. How can I get them to download into pictures?...
  7. Downloading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  8. Microsoft Edge has taken out my pictures and downloads ...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge has taken out my pictures and downloads ...: May 10th 2019 I installed Microsoft Edge - I have lost all my downloads and pictures, etc., to the Microsoft Edge installation - it shows my OneDrive and My PC folders are empty - there is a screen shot verbiage at the Microsoft Edge prompt. Where the is my pictures and...
  9. Downloading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading pictures: I am trying to download pictures from a Canon camera to my PC on Windows 10. Unsuccessfully. What are the steps to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-pictures/a5b10d80-764d-4150-b0e8-86d675bb42ed
  10. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....