Windows 10: Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

Discus and support Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nigelmercier, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a silly .website shortcut).

How can I do this in Edge?

:)

nigelmercier, Jul 28, 2015

2. ~ How do I drag Web Page icon to Favorites Bar ? ~

~ How do I drag Web Page icon to Favorites Bar ? ~

Is there an extension or add-on to be able to drag a Web page down into the favorites bar ?

Why is there NO EDGE forum for asking ?

Win 8.1 needs Help, Jul 28, 2015
  3. graye Win User
    ~ How do I drag Web Page icon to Favorites Bar ? ~

I'd recommend that you use the Edge "Send Feedback" feature to let Microsoft know that you'd like this feature.

graye, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

1. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut? - Similar Threads - Edge Drag Web

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  4. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  5. how to add shortcut icon to desktop for a web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add shortcut icon to desktop for a web page: trying to put shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-shortcut-icon-to-desktop-for-a-web-page/abeaea90-d25d-4e33-8baa-aa19eb20e89a
  6. Cannot drag a document/web page etc to the other monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot drag a document/web page etc to the other monitor: This worked: Step 1: Press Windows+Pause Break to open System. Step 2: Choose Advanced system settings. Step 3: Click Settings in Performance. Step 4: In the Performance Options window, deselect Show window contents while dragging, and then hit OK. 152518
  7. Placing A Shortcut To A Web Page On Desktop ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Placing A Shortcut To A Web Page On Desktop ?: Hello, I have opened up a simple web page that I would like to save a Shortcut (or other Link to) so I can get to it very easily directly from my Desktop. The little icon to the left of the address seems to be a "lock", and I can't drag it anywhere. See: CubicSDR - The...
  8. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  9. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...