Windows 10: Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

Discus and support Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nigelmercier, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a silly .website shortcut).

How can I do this in Edge?

:)

nigelmercier, Jul 28, 2015

2. ~ How do I drag Web Page icon to Favorites Bar ? ~

~ How do I drag Web Page icon to Favorites Bar ? ~

Is there an extension or add-on to be able to drag a Web page down into the favorites bar ?

Why is there NO EDGE forum for asking ?

Win 8.1 needs Help, Jul 28, 2015
  3. graye Win User
    ~ How do I drag Web Page icon to Favorites Bar ? ~

I'd recommend that you use the Edge "Send Feedback" feature to let Microsoft know that you'd like this feature.

graye, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

1. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut? - Similar Threads - Edge Drag Web

2. Placing A Shortcut To A Web Page On Desktop ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Placing A Shortcut To A Web Page On Desktop ?: Hello, I have opened up a simple web page that I would like to save a Shortcut (or other Link to) so I can get to it very easily directly from my Desktop. The little icon to the left of the address seems to be a "lock", and I can't drag it anywhere. See: CubicSDR - The...
  3. web page blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page blocked: I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-blocked/7341d1be-6d3d-40c2-9031-6fd0f9ccac7c
  4. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  5. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  6. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  7. Web Pages misaligned

in Browsers and Email
    Web Pages misaligned: I create simple web pages using Expression 4. Problem is some browsers dont allow settings. I create a tabled page, centred - <table align="center" cellpadding="4" class="auto-style2" style="width: 60%" cellspacing="1"> <tbody class="auto-style1"> <tr> <td...
  8. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...
  10. File Explorer crashes after dragging Chrome Web Store URL shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer crashes after dragging Chrome Web Store URL shortcut: Hi all, While visiting the Chrome web store, I dragged a URL from my Chrome address bar to a folder that is now crashing when I try to delete that shortcut, or interact with other files in that folder. What's different about the url shortcut in this case is that it's...