Windows 10: Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

Discus and support Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I finally figures out how to import my IE favorites into the Edge favorites bar, and then how to re-order them. Does anyone know of a way to decrease... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PJLLB, Oct 19, 2015.

1. PJLLB Win User

Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

I finally figures out how to import my IE favorites into the Edge favorites bar, and then how to re-order them. Does anyone know of a way to decrease the spacing between the icons themselves in the Edge favorites bar?

:)

PJLLB, Oct 19, 2015
  2. ct236 Win User

Sizing and naming items on favorites bar on Edge browser

On the new Edge browser, does every item have to have a name? Why not just the icon? And can the icons on the favorites bar be spaced closer together?

ct236, Oct 19, 2015
  3. SIV
    Siv Win User
    Edge and Favorites Bar

Currently the option to customize the favorites names to icons under favorites bar isn't available. I recommend you to submit a feedback by clicking send feedback option.

I am seeing that you cannot iconize the Favorites Bar but what I did then was to bring up the favorites bar folder, right click each name & shorten it to 1 or 2 letters. I did try to just delete the name but it won't let me have a blank name. In any case,
    I can now see all the items on the bar from A-Z.

Where is the Favourites bar folder for Edge?

Thema:

Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

1. Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing - Similar Threads - Edge Favorites Bar

2. Edge favorites bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge favorites bar: Hi, I have the Edge Favorites bar along the top of my home page. I have put many favorites along the top, I have selected " show icons only" to save space, however it keeps reverting back after about a day. I repeat this again, and it reverts back again. How can I prevent it...
  3. size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  4. Favorite icons in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorite icons in Edge: I like the way that the list of internet favourites arranges itself in alphabetical order in Microsoft Edge. Since the latest upgrade, 10586.3, some of the icons have started to grow. Pc World and Screwfix have grown to ten times their original size, and I have restored them...
  5. Edge Favorites Bar Customization

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Customization: Is it possible to set the favorites on the favorites bar to just icons like you have the option in IE11? I'm right clicking all over this program, but I don't see hardly anything that can be customized. 28020
  6. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  7. Edge Favorites Bar Not Showing Additional Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Not Showing Additional Favorites: I have enough icons in the Edge favorites bar that they do not all show in a browser window. Before the Creator update, at the right end of the items that showed there was a down carrot that expanded vertically down to show a list of the remaining favorites beyond those...
  8. Display Favorites Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Display Favorites Bar in Edge: I've been able to import my favorites from IE11 but no matter what I do I can not get the them to display across the top of the browser. Any suggestions? [img] 58771
  9. Edge Favorites Icons

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Icons: In these new Win 10 builds is the option to only have icons (No text) in the Edge Favorites bar available yet ? 27520
  10. How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?: Hey gang, I can't seem to figure this one out. When I set up Win 10 a few days ago, I imported my IE settings into Edge. All my favorites are there, and the ones I had pinned to my favorites bar are there. But I can not seem to figure out, how to add a favorite to the...