Windows 10: Edge Favorites

Discus and support Edge Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well, I copied and pasted into my File Explorer and discovered a space was inserted between the Def and ault, so I just deleted the space and of course... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by beachguide, Feb 22, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Edge Favorites

If you go back to your post #11, click the Reply with Quote button > click post quick reply.
    Examine the quote after that.
    Do you see a space that is not supposed to be there ?

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  2. snoopy51 Win User

I tried with my corrected link but it also inserted a space bet Def and ault!

snoopy51, Feb 22, 2016
  3. davidhk Win User
    There you go.
    It wasn't my typo.

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  4. Edge Favorites

Unfortunately, even making the correction to 'Default', searching in Windows Explorer again returns 'no match'.

beachguide, Feb 22, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Sorry to hear that.
    I have no answer for that.

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  6. snoopy51 Win User
    Sorry, I did not posted the comment right, it was not your typo but just a space was added both in your post and my post as well!

snoopy51, Feb 22, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    That's ok. Forget about that.
    Let's concentrate on helping the OP.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  8. Edge Favorites

How far to you get when trying to browse for it in explorer

remember that when you get to C:\Users\XXX then next one of AppData is a hidden folder so you need to be displaying hidden files

paulsalter, Feb 22, 2016
  9. I copied the whole link into Windows Explorer search box

beachguide, Feb 22, 2016
  10. What about manually going to the location instead of copying and pasting the link

How far do you get before the folder is not available?

paulsalter, Feb 22, 2016
  11. Looey Win User
  12. I get no match on %userprofile%\Appdata

beachguide, Feb 22, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

Edge Favorites

Open File Explorer Options > View tab > UNcheck "Hide protected operating system files " >
    Also put a dot at Show hidden files, folders, and drives >
    OK when done.

Edge Favorites [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  14. Still no success!

beachguide, Feb 22, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    C: \Users\ (your username)\ AddData\

No ?

%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Def ault\Favorites

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

Edge Favorites

1. Edge Favorites - Similar Threads - Edge Favorites

2. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?: Hello and have a nice day.MS Edge favorites are synchronised across my network. If I give my Laptop to a friend, to be connected to another house and another network would the others be able to see and alter my favorites?Thank you....
  3. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?: Hello and have a nice day.MS Edge favorites are synchronised across my network. If I give my Laptop to a friend, to be connected to another house and another network would the others be able to see and alter my favorites?Thank you....
  4. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  6. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  7. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

8. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  9. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  10. How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?

How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?: I'm relatively new to Group Policy, but I do have a pretty good handle on it. Right now I am troubleshooting the Microsoft Edge Favorites policy against a single test user account I've created in our domain. I believe all of the settings are in place, but when I check Edge...