Windows 10: Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading

Discus and support Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I am experiencing a weird issue in Edge with Flash enabled. If I try to load any page that has Flash content, Edge tries to reload... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tatacalu, Dec 12, 2015.

1. tatacalu Win User

Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading

Hello everybody,

I am experiencing a weird issue in Edge with Flash enabled. If I try to load any page that has Flash content, Edge tries to reload the page twice and afterwards it gives me the following error message:

For example this page would trigger this behavior: Adobe - Flash Player

If I look in the Event Viewer I see the following Error level logs in the [Windows Logs] -> [Application] section:
    There are 2 similar entries [I guess one for each refresh attempt] every time I try to access a Flash page.

Versions:
    Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
    Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10586
    Windows 10 x64 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.29)

I have cleared everything related to the browser data but this persists.
    If I turn off Flash, the pages load properly.

Did anyone experience a similar issue?

Thank you in advance!

PS: IE11 works without a problem

:)

tatacalu, Dec 12, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

this page is having a problem loading

This is a problem with Edge. It will not open PDF files. Well documented

You will have to wait for the next phone update.

garym123, Dec 12, 2015
  3. this page is having a problem loading

this page is having a problem loading

Above error message receiving during using Microsoft Edge on my Windows 10 Lumia 950XL Phone, please solve it.

MohdAzam1984, Dec 12, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

I take it you have the following settings in Advanced Settings for Edge:

Edge  + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading [​IMG]

I am able to open the page you linked to without any problems using these settings and see the bouncing cube.

With your Flash setting OFF do you see the bouncing flash cube? If I turn my flash setting OFF it stops this working for me which is as it should do.

philc43, Dec 14, 2015
  5. tatacalu Win User
    As I said in my original post, with Flash OFF the page loads properly.

tatacalu, Dec 14, 2015
  6. tatacalu Win User
    The problem is that with flash ON, the page does not load at all.

tatacalu, Dec 14, 2015
  7. philc43 Win User
    I was trying to clarify if the page both loads AND correctly displays the Flash video of the bouncing cube. Assuming that it does then you have some other setting that is controlling the flash behaviour or maybe a registry entry that is not updating correctly.

The registry setting that controls this is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge\Addons

FlashPlayerEnabled DWORD

0 = disable
    1 = enable

The Adobe page should also tell you which version of Flash you have installed:
    e.g.

philc43, Dec 14, 2015
  8. tatacalu Win User

OK, but this is not the case as the page does not load.

tatacalu, Dec 14, 2015
  9. philc43 Win User
    But you said it loaded with the setting OFF. I am trying to find out how the page loads with the setting OFF

philc43, Dec 14, 2015
  10. tatacalu Win User
    The page loads without a problem. The fact that the flash content is not displayed is to be expected [due to Flash OFF], but at least the page loads:

tatacalu, Dec 14, 2015
  11. philc43 Win User
    OK. Thank you. Are you able to verify in IE11 which version of flash player you have installed?

philc43, Dec 14, 2015
  12. tatacalu Win User
    Sure! Accessing the same page with IE11:

tatacalu, Dec 14, 2015
  13. philc43 Win User

philc43, Dec 14, 2015
  14. zdzdz Win User
    I have exactly the same problem. My Edge browser opens pages without flash content. But if I try to open a website with a flash content, the page tries to load and I get "This page is having a problem loading". If I disable flash functionality from the Settings menu all pages load. Without the flash of course. It is asking to be installed. I get the same error in Event Viewer.

zdzdz, Jan 13, 2016
  15. jaswri Win User
    Exact same problem here too. This page is having problems loading..... with flash player on. I liked edge too but stopped using it because of this.

jaswri, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading - Similar Threads - Edge Flash enabled

2. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project: Hi All i have installed Microsoft.Web.WebView21.0.1054.31 in my project, written code to open the website, some days back functionality was worked fine now the same code is not working and same code is working for others machines after adding below registry values...
  3. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project: Hi All i have installed Microsoft.Web.WebView21.0.1054.31 in my project, written code to open the website, some days back functionality was worked fine now the same code is not working and same code is working for others machines after adding below registry values...
  4. Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Some users of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge web browser are unfortunately having a problem that shows the error, “This page is having a […] This article Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Page not fully loading with Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not fully loading with Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge for...: Hi, Can somebody suggest what to do if the page is not fully loading while using adobe flash player in internet explorer and Microsoft edge for windows 10 version 1903? Thanks Ari...
  6. Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings: I am still using the Standard (Non-Chromium) version of Edge. How come when I tested Adobe Flash, it says that Flash is disabled and under my Edge settings, it is not disabled according to my attached image? I am confused... 136509
  7. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  8. Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?: Tonight when I launch edge the Microsoft start page with all the news feeds is blank. It just displays the 'where to now' box at the top. Is something down MS end? Anyone else seeing the same issue? Other than that surfing in edge is fine, its just the home page that has no...
  9. Microsoft Edge repeated Flashing when loaded

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge repeated Flashing when loaded: My recent W10 install seems to be holding up quite well - and I will be keeping it as my preferred OS. I have one quirk, and perhaps you can help with this one. I only use edge occasionally - but when it loads, it starts to blink. This does not happen on all occasions...
  10. Enable or Disable about:flags Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable about:flags Page in Microsoft Edge: How to: Enable or Disable about:flags Page in Microsoft Edge How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge about:flags Page in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this page is having a problem loading edge

2. this page is having a problem loading

3. edge this page is having a problem loading

4. edge chromium this page is having a problem,
  5. this page is having a problem loading microsoft edge,
  6. how to fix this page is having trouble loading,
  7. http://urr.jp/,
  8. http://urr.jp/This page is having a problem loading,
  9. Worldhttps://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/136509-adobe-says-flash-disabled-while-i-have-enabled-edge-settings.html,
  10. this page is having a problem loading bt,
  11. microsoft edge with chromium this page is having a problem,
  12. edge beta this page is having a problem,
  13. edge beta chromium this page is having a problem,
  14. this page is having a problem loading with flash,
  15. this page is having a problem edge