Windows 10: Edge glitchy with tenforums/sevenforums

Discus and support Edge glitchy with tenforums/sevenforums in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I do not normally use edge but yesterday and today using edge to come here I observed some display problems. Both here and on sevenforums. The pages... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mrpumpkin, Sep 25, 2015.

1. mrpumpkin Win User

Edge glitchy with tenforums/sevenforums

I do not normally use edge but yesterday and today using edge to come here I observed some display problems. Both here and on sevenforums. The pages would flicker when scrolling. I also experienced some high cpu usage.

Edge glitchy with tenforums/sevenforums [​IMG]

The tenforum home page would usually display with a black bar on top, but sometimes hovering with a mouse would display the bottom of the screen.

I browsed several sights trying to reproduce the problem, and the only thing that was even close that I could find was an occasional black square blocking an image on a kinja sight.

I'm guessing it's just me, but there is nothing on this installation except Epson printer, realtek audio, and synaptic touchpad drivers.

Any clues?

:)

mrpumpkin, Sep 25, 2015

2. Photos NOT opening on Windows 10!! HELP!!!!

Shawn's been around a long time, has multiple forums (sevenforums, eightforums, tenforums) and keeps the sites secure and updated.

There's also manual instructions and explanation of things in the files.

You've been here since January 2016 and shared these things using dropbox without explanation of the file. It would be better if you just put up the text to add to a file, save as .REG and then merge.

This is the internet, reputations have to be built like anywhere else. Shawn has his built, you do not.

Shenan Stanley, Sep 25, 2015
  3. Gordy Win User
    How can I stop the Windows 10 Creators Update from installing on my PC?

I want to block it, it has been forced twice on my comp. Edge is worthless with it, right click on windows has changed, the layout on edge sucks and is glitchy.

Gordy, Sep 25, 2015
  4. ram1220 Win User

I think it's your computer. Tenforums is one of the sites I use that always works great. And fast too.

ram1220, Sep 25, 2015
  5. mrpumpkin Win User
    I have found only one other site with this behavior. Some obscure tech site I won't link to because it looks sketchy. Thing is Netflix, Amazon video are flawless. And SFC scannow shows nothing. I have cleared history and cache. Flushed the DNS.

I would not think it was a graphics driver issue since it is only here, and one other place.

mrpumpkin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge glitchy with tenforums/sevenforums - Similar Threads - Edge glitchy tenforums

2. Is sevenforums safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is sevenforums safe?: Hello. I want to install Windows 7 on a device that has hardware that doesn't support Windows 7. For that purpose, i will have to download some files from sevenforums, and install them into the .iso file of Windows 7.I want to know if sevenforums is safe. I don't want to...
  3. Is sevenforums safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is sevenforums safe?: Hello. I want to install Windows 7 on a device that has hardware that doesn't support Windows 7. For that purpose, i will have to download some files from sevenforums, and install them into the .iso file of Windows 7.I want to know if sevenforums is safe. I don't want to...
  4. Thank You TenForums.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You TenForums.: I would just like to thank the TenForums Administrators and Team for their continued support this year, it is very much appreciated. I would also like to thank ALL the members who have given their time FREE this year in the endeavour to help others. Let us hope that 2021 is...
  5. Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.: I am using Edge (Version 44.18362.1.0). I have enabled "Save passwords" and "Auto fill". After clicking on "Log Out" on TenForums, if I want to re-log in, I have to re-enter my password because Chrome cannot remember my password for TenForums. Ironically, it can remember my...
  6. How can i make TenForums Dark In Microsoft Edge ?Please

in Browsers and Email
    How can i make TenForums Dark In Microsoft Edge ?Please: How can i make TenForums Dark In Microsoft Edge ? please [img] 145849
  7. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...
  8. tenforums search engine?

in Browsers and Email
    tenforums search engine?: OK, I recently noticed that tenforums.com is now my default search engine when using the omnibox in Chrome. This is a huge problem for me. How on earth do I change back to Google? Before you ask, yes of course I already tried to change it in Chrome settings and EVERY search...
  9. setting up tenforums.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setting up tenforums.: Novice requires time zone re-establishing as GMT + Daylight saving UK on entering forum, apologies not noticing something I missed on registering. 72238
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Welcome to TenForums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. 14728