Windows 10: Edge has its own sets of fonts

Discus and support Edge has its own sets of fonts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just a curiosity, but Edge has 2 private sets of fonts located in: \Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\Fonts called... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fafhrd, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Fafhrd Win User

Edge has its own sets of fonts

Just a curiosity, but Edge has 2 private sets of fonts located in:

\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\Fonts

called

BrowserMDL.ttf

Edge has its own sets of fonts [​IMG]

containing the browsers Asset characters

and

ReadMDL2.ttf

Edge has its own sets of fonts [​IMG]

Containing the Reading mode animation characters

These are not installed in the general Windows fonts store, but can be if wished.

:)

Fafhrd, Dec 22, 2015

2. Nokia E72 Font Folder Not Viewing

Thanks Psycho! but every set has its own specific font code. I think not allowed to share here. So its over Edge has its own sets of fonts :)

but thanks for ur kind reply. One kudos for u and the first master Edge has its own sets of fonts :)

osamaziadxb, Dec 22, 2015
  3. How to increase the font size of YOUR SMS on your Nokia E71

You are right with that setting. But, this kind of setting is rather *naive* for a *smart* phone. There are two main factors when a user select a font size; the user's sight and the form in which the font is applied. E.g. Many users would like to have
    smaller font for table such weekly view of calendar, but bigger font for non-tabled form such Note/Memo. I myself really hate that global setting of font. I like *each* application has its own setting, though they should share the same font database / font
    table. Nokia programmers are surely able doing that, but they just don't really care.

dldldl---01, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

Edge has its own sets of fonts

1. Edge has its own sets of fonts - Similar Threads - Edge has own

2. Fonts on apps changing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts on apps changing on its own: Hi, the last couple days my laptop has been acting weird. All my apps in the morning after being shut down for the night change their font on their own. I cannot read this font as well as the default one. Chrome, spotify, discord, and many other apps have been doing this. How...
  3. windows settings closing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows settings closing on its own: when i open my settings and click on a category the settings app just closes on itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-closing-on-its-own/f7e242d2-72be-4c4e-90bc-197bd7917709
  4. Edge closing PDF files on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge closing PDF files on its own: When will Microsoft fix the problem with Edge closing PDF files on its own? If I can't work with a PDF because of Edge, then I need other software. BTW, I did not ask for Edge nor its incumbent problems!...
  5. Mouse has a mind of its own!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse has a mind of its own!: I use a Logitech wireless mouse. Ever since the latest Windows 10 upgrade my mouse moves at random times - frequently - and clicks on its own. Most commonly, it moves to the lowest right corner and brings up the calendar, but it moves and does other things on its own, too....
  6. Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own: My PC has suddenly started doing wierd things. The cursor moves all over the screen on its own. Open panes get minimised, new panes get opened. Spreadheets move around. A strange pulsing bubble appears on the screen. This all makes the PC unusable for a while until it settles...
  7. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  8. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  9. mouse has mind of its own

mouse has mind of its own: Sometimes my mouse opens links when it moves over links as if i doubleclicked them on purpose. when I did not. There is no rhyme or reason when, how, or why.. Sometimes it will open every link and sometimes it wont. How do i fix this? I have tried different mice, touch...
  10. Where is Edge's font settings?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is Edge's font settings?: So it's quite clear to me that something is wrong or missing from Edge. I can't seem to adjust font settings or what I am guessing is clear type. In Chrome everything looks nice and smooth. While Edge is jagged and ugly. Any ideas? Easy access to the image:...