Windows 10: Edge icon blank in taskbar

Discus and support Edge icon blank in taskbar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Any way to fix this easily please? [img] [img] Thanks 36195 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by muranb, Jan 3, 2016.

1. muranb Win User

Edge icon blank in taskbar

Any way to fix this easily please?

Edge icon blank in taskbar [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

muranb, Jan 3, 2016

2. Icons is taskbar have gone blank

Hi I recently noticed that my store icon and edge icon seem to have gone blank in the taskbar. The apps are there when I click the area but the icons are blank. I tied to re-pin then to the task bar but they are still blank. how can I fix this issue.

LordLuke26, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Windows Store Icon, Microsoft Solitaire, Windows Store Dropbox and Microsoft Edge Missing from Taskbar.

I do the first scan daily. I also do Repair-WindowsImage -Online -Restorehealth every day. I tried the third and it didn't work, although I've only restarted the computer and not turned it off. I found out that the taskbar nearest blank space initialized
    Microsoft Edge, although there's no icon. I switched Microsoft Edge to the old butterfly icon. The taskbar square stays blank.

StephenPlunkett, Jan 3, 2016
  4. muranb Win User

Think this is actually part of a wider issue as my desktop shortcuts for images are no longer showing a preview either ...

Ideas or time for a re-install?

muranb, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Edge icon blank in taskbar - Similar Threads - Edge icon blank

2. Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons: This has been an ongoing annoying problem since upgrading to Win11. Some of my taskbar icons show blank. see below 4th from left which should be showing the Windows Mail iconI've tried a number of troubleshooting efforts after Googling the problem but nothing seems to help,...
  3. Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons: This has been an ongoing annoying problem since upgrading to Win11. Some of my taskbar icons show blank. see below 4th from left which should be showing the Windows Mail iconI've tried a number of troubleshooting efforts after Googling the problem but nothing seems to help,...
  4. Blank Taskbar Icons after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Taskbar Icons after hibernation: I migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, on a Dell Inspiron laptop, was successful. However after hibernation most of the taskbar icons are blank. They do exist as I can click on the blank space to activate each application. The "fix" is to restart File Explorer via the task...
  5. Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar: hi, i'm experience some problem only in my user account, the other user account not, several app like settings, microsfot store, and built in app icon are appear blank in my taskbar and appear as white paper icon in my start menu, i tried to rebuild icon cache by deleting...
  6. Blank icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank icon on taskbar: When ever I open any app not pinned to taskbar it displays blank icon instead of its real icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icon-on-taskbar/2d5ccfc2-598f-4155-bd95-33f10c7b785b
  7. Blank icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank icons on the taskbar: There is a problem that happened to my computer just now. This also happened to my 2014 computer. Any help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AefGYg88SyM Information on Winver: Microsoft Windows Version 10.0 Build 10240 c 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  8. Edge icon missing in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon missing in taskbar: Greetings, [img] I followed the instructions to install the new Edge side by side with Edge legacy. Now the icon for Edge legacy isn't showing on the taskbar. I've tried rebooting. What else can I try? Thanks, Shane. 149471
  9. edge icon missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge icon missing on taskbar: edge icon missing on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-icon-missing-on-taskbar/ee5d51f6-6eb6-498f-9e29-0f6a4d5f9db9
  10. Edge Icon on Desktop and Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Icon on Desktop and Taskbar: The Icon to Microsoft Edge seems to have changed to a white "e" on a blue background. I'm sure it just used to be a blue "e" on a transparent background. How would I go about changing it back? Many thanks. 63626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge icon blank

2. edge icon on taskbar is blank

3. edge taskbar icon blank

4. microsoft edge icon blank,
  5. blank microsoft edge icon taskbar,
  6. identify icons in edge task bar,
  7. edge taskbar icon is blank,
  8. blank legacy microsoft edge keeps showing up on windows 10 task bar,
  9. i lost favorites and hub icons,
  10. edge shortcut icon blank,
  11. microsoft edge is invisible on taskbar,