Windows 10: edge icon missing on taskbar

Discus and support edge icon missing on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; edge icon missing on taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MixieHockman, Aug 22, 2018.

1. edge icon missing on taskbar

edge icon missing on taskbar

:)

MixieHockman, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 22, 2018
  3. microsoft edge icon missing from task bar

I am facing the same and I have not been able to resolve the same on my machine. refered to 100 post and tricks from google but no solution. I can launch the application from taskbar but the label icon 'e' is missing from taskbar. There is a clickable icon
    but no image of 'e' . It is not only with edge but will all the Microsoft Apps - Mail, Store,Edge ..etc.. no icons for any of these items.

YashJain9787, Aug 22, 2018
  4. edge icon missing on taskbar

Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

edge icon missing on taskbar

1. edge icon missing on taskbar - Similar Threads - edge icon missing

2. Taskbar icons are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons are missing: i can't see the icons on my taskbar. Tried to restart my PC already and it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-are-missing/a20d9800-a5b7-45aa-8004-99ce16418b54
  3. Taskbar icons missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons missing: When i open my windows after sleep the icons on my taskbar seem to be missing. after i click on space where my icons used to be that particular icon goes back to normal. Is this a bug? If yes i hope it gets fixed soon....
  4. Taskbar Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons missing.: I upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11. Some of my taskbar icons became invisible. When I say I tried all the fixes short of wiping my hard drive, I truly did. I downgraded back to Win 10. All was well for a few weeks until today. While using my laptop, some icons suddenly...
  5. Taskbar Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar Icons missing.: I upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11. Some of my taskbar icons became invisible. When I say I tried all the fixes short of wiping my hard drive, I truly did. I downgraded back to Win 10. All was well for a few weeks until today. While using my laptop, some icons suddenly...
  6. icon missing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    icon missing in taskbar: missing icon in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-missing-in-taskbar/a5482783-cc88-400a-adf4-a545c36b8007
  7. Missing icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing icons in taskbar: I don't why, but I have at least, constantly, one icon missing in my taskbar. since some days I can't display all of them with the settings. Currently, the sound icon is missing. Any idea? https://i.imgur.com/vgclbaR.png The white part on the screenshot is disappearing too...
  8. Edge icon missing in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon missing in taskbar: Greetings, [img] I followed the instructions to install the new Edge side by side with Edge legacy. Now the icon for Edge legacy isn't showing on the taskbar. I've tried rebooting. What else can I try? Thanks, Shane. 149471
  9. Missing Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Taskbar Icons: Whenever I run a Windows 10 specific app, such as Edge, Store, Weather, etc, It opens properly, but the icon on the taskbar is simply a square with a line under it if it is active and only the line shows when it is inactive. If I pin a Windows 10 app to the taskbar, there is...
  10. Missing Icons in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icons in Taskbar: According to all I have read there should be a Properties Icon shown when you right click a blank area of the Taskbar in W10. There should also be a Task View icon to the right of the Start icon. I have neither of these. If I right click the Taskbar (blank area) I get 4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge icon missing from taskbar

2. edge icon missing taskbar

3. edge icon m issing from taskbar

4. edge icon missing in taskbar,
  5. edge legacy icon missing on taskbar,
  6. missing edge icon in taskbar,
  7. lost edge icon in taskbar,
  8. edge missing icon in taskbar,
  9. edge not showing on taskbar,
  10. lost my edge icon,
  11. edge ion missing from task bar