Windows 10: edge icon on desktop

Discus and support edge icon on desktop in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Edge icon on desktop after creator update is different, the e is very small while the text is correct. I have icons set at medium, changing to large... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Wood Win User

edge icon on desktop

Edge icon on desktop after creator update is different, the e is very small while the text is correct.
    I have icons set at medium, changing to large makes them way too large.
    Icon works fine, it is a minor annoyance but would like it back to the size it was.
    I have looked up creating another icon, that is way more involved than I want to get into.
    Is there another way other than making folder and telling it what to do.

:)

2. Aminovos Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons large space

Dear community

After Windows 10 upgrade, I'm having a problem with desktop icons with large space between each other. Not to mention the desktop icons cannot go to the edge of the taskbar or to the edge of right screen. The desktop icons can only be placed like 5 centimeters
    from the edge of the taskbar and almost 3 centimeters from the edge of the right screen. Here is the picture with Recycle Bin and Chrome as only icons you can see: http://oi58.tinypic.com/x1dlza.jpg

I want my desktop icons to fit on edge on taskbar as well on edge of right screen like in Windows 7. And I also want not to have a large space between desktop icons, but just the same space between icons like in Windows 7. How can I do that?

Aminovos, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Aminovos Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons large space

Dear community

After Windows 10 upgrade, I'm having a problem with desktop icons with large space between each other. Not to mention the desktop icons cannot go to the edge of the taskbar or to the edge of right screen. The desktop icons can only be placed like 5 centimeters
    from the edge of the taskbar and almost 3 centimeters from the edge of the right screen. Here is the picture with Recycle Bin and Chrome as only icons you can see: http://oi58.tinypic.com/x1dlza.jpg

I want my desktop icons to fit on edge on taskbar as well on edge of right screen like in Windows 7. How can I do that?

Aminovos, Jun 18, 2017
  4. torre Win User

edge icon on desktop

torre, Jun 19, 2017
Thema:

edge icon on desktop

1. edge icon on desktop - Similar Threads - edge icon desktop

2. Two Microsoft Edge icons on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Microsoft Edge icons on my desktop: Upon activation of Microsoft Edge on a new laptop, after restarting my machine I now have two icons for Edge. One is attached to my Public folder C:\Users\Public\Desktop, and the other is attached to my OneDrive folder C:\Users\cooky\OneDrive\Desktop.Which one do I get rid...
  3. Two Microsoft Edge icons on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Microsoft Edge icons on my desktop: Upon activation of Microsoft Edge on a new laptop, after restarting my machine I now have two icons for Edge. One is attached to my Public folder C:\Users\Public\Desktop, and the other is attached to my OneDrive folder C:\Users\cooky\OneDrive\Desktop.Which one do I get rid...
  4. Two Microsoft Edge icons on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop, Edge.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop, Edge.: Any ideas as to why my desktop icons have become opaque? Also, the background picture has been fogged. Icons on the taskbar keep disappearing, Why does something have to be messed up every time there's an update? And don't get me started on Edge. If it doesn't stop with it's...
  6. edge desktop

edge desktop: It"s nice to see the new update on edge, but you still need to make it easier to click on something and put it on the desktop with having the whole file follow it. Make it like it was on the original microsoft. You would right click on am item and you could put it on the...
  7. Microsoft Edge Desktop Icon

Microsoft Edge Desktop Icon: How do I remove the Microsoft Edge desktop shortcut icon from my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-desktop-icon/18e2999e-f434-4999-8530-0a9cc9cfd756
  8. After Autumn update - Desktop Icons will not go to the edge

After Autumn update - Desktop Icons will not go to the edge: Spent about 2 or 3 hours researching online then about an hour here. After the Autumn Creators Update, my desktop icons will not go to the 'edge'. See below picture. Before, like on one of my pc's, it's like below - [img] The icons can be drug to the very bottom,...
  9. Edge Icon on Desktop and Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Icon on Desktop and Taskbar: The Icon to Microsoft Edge seems to have changed to a white "e" on a blue background. I'm sure it just used to be a blue "e" on a transparent background. How would I go about changing it back? Many thanks. 63626
  10. Lost Edge browser icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Edge browser icon on desktop: Somehow, my Edge browser icon has disappeared from the desktop. I can still access it through the Cortana search box. So, obviously the browser is on my computer, but I'd like to access it via an icon on the desktop rather than the search box. What can I do? Thanks....