Windows 10: Edge in fullscreeen mode and problem afterwards with taskbar.

Discus and support Edge in fullscreeen mode and problem afterwards with taskbar. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I put my taskbar at the top side of the screen. No problem so far. But when i play a video in edge on full screen and afterwards i go back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Jul 9, 2016.

1. glda19 Win User

Edge in fullscreeen mode and problem afterwards with taskbar.

Hi
    I put my taskbar at the top side of the screen.
    No problem so far. But when i play a video in edge on full screen and afterwards i go back to normal mode then i have Always a problem. The tabsheets of edge always disappear under the taskbar. So i had to right click every time on the taskbar options and set a mark by Hide taskbar automatically.
    I want that the taskbar stay visible and not hide. When i don't do that i can't go to a other tabsheet.

What is the problem ? When i had the taskbar at the bottom no problem.

:)

glda19, Jul 9, 2016
  2. RKSSA Win User

task view button missing

Are you using Tablet Mode? If so, switch to Desktop Mode and enable Task View button by right clicking the Taskbar. Afterwards, switch back to Tablet Mode if desired.

RKSSA, Jul 9, 2016
  3. taskbar apperaning in full screen

hi

whenever I watch a movie online using edge browser in full screen the taskbar is hidden , but when I move the cursor to the buttom the taskbar appears, is the a way to permanently hide the taskbar in full screen mode ?

2e8f3914-c62b-4338-96e1-46371f94b3d6, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

Edge in fullscreeen mode and problem afterwards with taskbar.

1. Edge in fullscreeen mode and problem afterwards with taskbar. - Similar Threads - Edge fullscreeen mode

2. pinning Edge to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pinning Edge to taskbar: I want Edge pinned to my taskbar but none of the suggestions I have found have worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-edge-to-taskbar/fb9963cb-14da-40bb-a468-f89ff0be40b6
  3. pinning Edge to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pinning Edge to taskbar: I want Edge pinned to my taskbar but none of the suggestions I have found have worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-edge-to-taskbar/fb9963cb-14da-40bb-a468-f89ff0be40b6
  4. New Edge Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Taskbar: I'm persevering with new Edge, though it is clearly not built for tablets. Today's problem is that 'Pin to taskbar' has no effect. I've tried everything, short of reinstalling - MS even makes hat difficult! Any tips welcome. 159877
  5. Problem with Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Edge: Have done a clean install but there is no top sites boxes or feeds when I open a new tab any ideas please 122449
  6. Problems with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Edge: Hi all. I have a few problems with Edge. On my desktop edge will not display any .pdf files. I get a “oops, something prevented edge from displaying this file” or some such thing. I then switch to IE11 and all is fine. Adobe reader is installed. On my laptop, edge will...
  7. Edge Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Problem: Let me start by stating I DO NOT HAVE A VIRUS OR MALWARE. I have had to force close edge a couple times due to various bad websites. When I reopen it it automatically opens back up the same site I was forced to manually close thereby forcing me to manually kill them again....
  8. EDGE - problem

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE - problem: Hi Guys apologies, if this subject has been done to death. I am looking to fix a problem with next door neighbours W10 / 64bit OS Laptop. Have re-installed W10, electing to save his apps and data. All has gone well, with the exception that Edge when clicked, momentarily...
  9. Problem with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge: Now I have been using Edge for a while now and while I find it not bad now there has been what I can only think an update that has left me with the browser opening quite differently to what I had set up. ie open immediately with my emails, then each new tab with those pinned...
  10. Problem with Taskbar - Start button - Cortana - Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Taskbar - Start button - Cortana - Edge: Windows 10 Home Version 1709 Build 16299.192 I suddenly have a problem with the Task Bar when I can open all applications pinned on the Task Bar except Edge which gave me a "System Call Failed" error, Cortana does not work and the Start button only works when I right...