Windows 10: Edge is not displaying all content

Discus and support Edge is not displaying all content in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; For the last two days when I try to open Edge it only shows the search bar and favorites. Non of the news and features photos and stories are shown.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rogpill, Oct 3, 2016.

1. rogpill Win User

Edge is not displaying all content

For the last two days when I try to open Edge it only shows the search bar and favorites. Non of the news and features photos and stories are shown. This appears to have started with the latest WU
    Please advise, *Huh
    Roger Pillow

:)

rogpill, Oct 3, 2016
  2. P1Swan Win User

Windows 10 Edge PDF Viewer

When opening a PDF file using Windows 10 Edge, not all content within the PDF file is being displayed.

If I open same file using Adobe Reader, the entire content of the PDF is shown.

Do I assume there is bug in Windows 10 Edge that cause this issue?

P1Swan, Oct 3, 2016
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    Why is all webpage content not displayed with MS Edge?

It's probably because the Yahoo Finance site is designed to work with IE. I have a couple of sites that don't work properly in Edge.

I think you need to contact Yahoo and tell them.

GordonB-P, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Edge had quite a make-over for the Anniversary Update, so it's quite possible some of the defaults got reset. On the 'search bar and favourites' page there's a cogwheel icon to the far right, just above the Top Sites tiles (if you don't have Top Sites either, go to Edge's settings and set 'Open new tab with' to 'Top sites').

Click the cogwheel to customise the New Tab page and add the newsfeeds you want.

Bree, Oct 3, 2016
  5. rogpill Win User
    Well things have gotten much better n the last few hours. Edge is now displaying all content as before.
    So thanks for the reply and not sure what happened but I think we can call this one resolved.
    Roger

rogpill, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge is not displaying all content - Similar Threads - Edge displaying content

2. White Noise on all Video Content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Noise on all Video Content: For the past two weeks I have been unable to play any video content on my Laptop due to White Noise interference which is louder than the the audio content of the video. This White Noise also accompanies all incoming messages on Outlook. Can someone give a simple...
  3. Microsoft Edge not loading content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge not loading content: When I try use this search engine, I try to access Turnitin through my University of Melbourne home page, it does not load the link, the page, nothing at all, however, when I use Google chrome on a different laptop (one that allows me to use chrome) it loads perfectly. Why is...
  4. HDR content not being displayed properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR content not being displayed properly: Hi, My windows 10 always send fake hdr metadata 1000/20 metadata instead of the actual MaxCLL/MaxFALL and bogus 1000/0.030 instead of actual Max/Min DL which make HDR content look blindly over bright, while playing the same HDR content with My TV internal player things look...
  5. Favorites are not displayed in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites are not displayed in Edge: Please help me to find favorites and bookmarks on Edge. I’ve imported them from Internet Explorer but cannot see them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-are-not-displayed-in-edge/ea7bb85f-e371-4cb6-a914-99e265c81eee
  6. Control of display screen contents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Control of display screen contents.: Have rolling screen up and down; jerky screen. OS win 10 with all up dates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-of-display-screen-contents/48d6a2fd-44b1-4e80-bf4b-cfb25c2965f8
  7. display edges off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    display edges off.: display edges falling off screen after update. I have no graphic card, only using the one on board. also using a normal monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/display-edges-off/c4927fe7-d947-41ad-b5a7-d67b4f65ac8e
  8. Contents of folder included in Documents Library not Displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Contents of folder included in Documents Library not Displayed: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a SSD. I'm keeping many files on an external USB hard drive. I had included the external drive's Documents folder in my Documents library. The File Explorer displayed files and folders on both the internal SSD and the external drive...
  9. Frequent Edge Content Process Crashes

in Browsers and Email
    Frequent Edge Content Process Crashes: Hello, For some reason, when checking the Reliability Graph, it shows a lot of crashes of the Microsoft Edge Content Process. I have no idea what triggers this. Here's the log (Dutch): Bron Microsoft Edge Content Process Overzicht Werkt niet meer Datum...
  10. Doc folder contents display on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Doc folder contents display on desktop: The contents of my documents folder permanently display all over my desktop. Ive heard this is a common problem but cannot find a resolution Help 76965

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show all content edge

2. pdf edge not displaying all content

3. edge not displaying all of a pdf

4. edge not displaying fi content