Windows 10: Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

Discus and support Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. I ran the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mrbrimi, Dec 13, 2017.

1. mrbrimi Win User

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

I ran the reg file to turn on syncing. Gave it time but nothing happened. So I went into the registry and found that ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded was set to "0". Changed it manually to "1". Launched Edge. Went back into registry and found ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded reset to "0". Went through this a number of times using the reg file and/or manual change.

Every time I launch Edge the entry is reset to "0".

Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

:)

mrbrimi, Dec 13, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 13, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :)

musum, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

1. Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" - Similar Threads - Edge keeps changing

2. Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing: Hello,I really like the Edge browser even tho the updates during the last year made things worse.However, what really annoys me is edge keeps asking to update my settings to use bing as the default search engine. Is there a way to prevent or disable this?...
  3. Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing: Hello,I really like the Edge browser even tho the updates during the last year made things worse.However, what really annoys me is edge keeps asking to update my settings to use bing as the default search engine. Is there a way to prevent or disable this?...
  4. Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Edge keeps crashing

Edge keeps crashing: In my Windows 11 MS edge keeps crashing while idle. If I open Edge and stay on one sites after few minutes it will crash and says not responding. This will happen even I open one tab or multiple. I clear the edge cache and reset but acting the same. My other browser dont have...
  6. Edge keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge keeps closing: My Edge in my Windows11 computer keeps closing when in use. I have upgraded my Windows from Win 10 to 11 before and Edge is working fine. 2 days ago I cant use it properly since it keeps on closing. Playing with one tab or more it will close no matter what and while using it....
  7. Edge keeps closing

Edge keeps closing: My Edge in my Windows11 computer keeps closing when in use. I have upgraded my Windows from Win 10 to 11 before and Edge is working fine. 2 days ago I cant use it properly since it keeps on closing. Playing with one tab or more it will close no matter what and while using it....
  8. Edge shortcut on taskbar keeps changing after a day or two...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge shortcut on taskbar keeps changing after a day or two...: So, when I just pin Edge to the taskbar, from the taskbar, it doesn't have the option in the right-click popup menu for opening a private window. I got around this by pinning Edge from the Start menu to the taskbar instead, all good. Then has the option to open a private...
  9. Edge Keeps Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Keeps Crashing: Hi all, My wifes MS Edge has just started crashing. When she types in the address block and she gets 3 characters in, Edge totally shuts down. When you reopen it, it asks if you want to restore tabs or not. To check if this was something wrong with her computer, I opened Edge...
  10. Windows 10 Keeps Changing Comparability for Chrome and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing Comparability for Chrome and Edge: Hello – on my Dell e7440 notebook, running Win 10 I recently (maybe was just after a fairly recent Windows update?) was unable to get Chrome (latest edition) working – it would load OK but was unable to connect to the Internet – got the “Aw Shucks” error... Other apps like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changeunitgenerationneeded