Windows 10: Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

Discus and support Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. I ran the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mrbrimi, Dec 13, 2017.

1. mrbrimi Win User

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

I ran the reg file to turn on syncing. Gave it time but nothing happened. So I went into the registry and found that ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded was set to "0". Changed it manually to "1". Launched Edge. Went back into registry and found ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded reset to "0". Went through this a number of times using the reg file and/or manual change.

Every time I launch Edge the entry is reset to "0".

Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

:)

mrbrimi, Dec 13, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 13, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" :)

musum, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

1. Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0" - Similar Threads - Edge keeps changing

2. Volume defaults to 0 and is not audible when changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume defaults to 0 and is not audible when changed: Hi all! I am having a problem with the volume of the Application 'London Control'. Until last week it worked fine, however when I opened the program 'London Control' yesterday, the volume always defaults to 0 as you can see below. [ATTACH] When I subsequently try to...
  3. Mouse Pointers Keep Changing to HUGE When Hovering at Edge of Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointers Keep Changing to HUGE When Hovering at Edge of Window: I've built two Windows 10 Pro PCs in the past month. Both had this problem, but the first one seems to be cured. The problem is that the cursor that normally changes to a two-headed arrow when the pointer is at the edge of a re sizable window, gets replaced with the largest...
  4. Brightness Percentage changed into 0% to Darkest, How do i change it back?

Brightness Percentage changed into 0% to Darkest, How do i change it back?: Hello, i have a problem, i cannot change back the brightness percentage into default instead it is named Darkest, Dark, Suggested, etc. How do i change it back?...
  5. Win 10 Keeps changing the default Browser back to IE / Edge

Win 10 Keeps changing the default Browser back to IE / Edge: All- I change the default browser back to Chrome at least 3 times a week. I seems like everytime someone sends me a URL in a MS app (Skype for Business, Outlook, etc) .. and I click that link 1) The URL opens in IE or Edge .. and 2) It changes my default browser back to...
  6. Msconfig not keeping changes

Msconfig not keeping changes: I am having problems with a program, and their help desk instructed to un-check "Load startup items", click Apply and click OK. When I do this I am not getting the expected restart message. When I reopen Msconfig, the change has not been made....
  7. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  8. W10 update to 1607 keeps failing, stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 update to 1607 keeps failing, stuck at 0%: Hi, so I have been struggling to update my Windows 10 install to the Anniversary update for quite some time now. I am still running build 1511instead of 1607. The update keeps just hanging at 0% for whatever reason. Attached you will see a screengrab of the error code it...
  9. Upgrade Assistant keeps going back to 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Assistant keeps going back to 0%: When I click on the upgrade assistant link that magically appeared on my desktop I go through clicking the required buttons and the upgrade starts to download eventually (very slowly) it is obviously a very large file as after a while it burns up all my bandwidth so I have to...
  10. Time keeps changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Time keeps changing: This weird issue started happening few weeks ago, when I turn on my computer in the morning, the time would still show the time before i turned off the computer at night, this happens a lot. Then i go into settings and check "Set Time automatically" sometimes the time is off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changeunitgenerationneeded