Windows 10: Edge Layout

Discus and support Edge Layout in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the main page when opening Edge, under each of the sites I have set as specific sites to open when launchingEdge, there appears a mini display of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by melhadfield, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Edge Layout

In the main page when opening Edge, under each of the sites I have set as specific sites to open when launchingEdge, there appears a mini display of each URL. This is really annoying as it takes up a chunk of page space and I am continually having to scroll down to access info that should appear without scrolling down.
    Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this top display so I only see the site name.
    I know it can be done because Microsoft live help took control of my pc and sorted it but it has now come back, so it must be set as a default somewhere but I can't find it in settings.

:)

melhadfield, Jun 20, 2017

2. ASP.Net application layout is not aligned properly after upgrading from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 R2

Hi,

We have ASP.Net application, Our Dev and Test environments operating system are upgraded from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. Once upgraded our application is having layout issues in Microsoft Edge browser.

In our production environment the application is not having any layout issues in Microsoft edge browser because it was not moved.

Can anybody tell me what may be the cause and how to over come the layout issues in Microsoft browser after upgradation.

Rajesh Karnatakam, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Gordy Win User
    How can I stop the Windows 10 Creators Update from installing on my PC?

I want to block it, it has been forced twice on my comp. Edge is worthless with it, right click on windows has changed, the layout on edge sucks and is glitchy.

Gordy, Jun 20, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Edge Layout

Here, I marked it on this extract of your screenshot:

Edge Layout [​IMG]

5. wow...that was so simple, thank you so much Kari for that.

melhadfield, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Layout

1. Edge Layout - Similar Threads - Edge Layout

2. How To Reprogram the Window Boxes' Maximize/Minimizing-Zoom Tool? (Top-right edge of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Reprogram the Window Boxes' Maximize/Minimizing-Zoom Tool? (Top-right edge of...: Is there a configuration a user can make to program different resizing options within each click of the "zoom tool button/function" in every windows box on your screen. - and have it be functional over an easily adjustable fixed amount of zoom option box screen percentages?...
  3. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  4. get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?: hello all. when I boot to windows 10 I get a nag screen trying to get me to use edge. its a waste of time. how can I get rid of this screen and go straight to the login/password screen? fyi I have two log ins, one personal and one microsoft account we were forced to create...
  5. Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge: How can i restore my Microsoft Edge browser on my windows 10 pro or is it a big deal? It doesn't appear to be working. Windows Search can't find it. I see no icon for it either. Noticed this abnormality some time around the Windows 1903 Updates but I'm note sure which one...
  6. Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome: On my laptop I'm running the 32 bit version of edge chromium beta and it refuses to update to the latest version of edge chromium beta and chrome. FF updates without issue so I'm confused as to what is stopping this process. Do any of you have any suggestions? I'm running...
  7. How do I completely Remove MIcrosoft Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I completely Remove MIcrosoft Edge for Windows 10: How do I completely Remove MIcrosoft Edge for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completely-remove-microsoft-edge-for/70dbc1bc-5eae-43f0-a072-4322366873f0
  8. MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.: I'm receiving an error message when I open MS Edge that locks up my browser. I feel I'm receiving this in error. I downloaded the MSRT and ran it, the MSRT found nothing. I did another scan with windows defender and it found nothing. An Error message pops up which says; ***...
  9. REPAIR OF EDGE BROWSER FROM WINDOWS 10, 64 BITS VERSION

REPAIR OF EDGE BROWSER FROM WINDOWS 10, 64 BITS VERSION: Good afternoon, How can the Edge browser from Microsoft Windows 10, 64 bits version, can be repaired. Thanks + Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-of-edge-browser-from-windows-10-64-bits/466a25d9-0458-45ab-9493-b758d1c46717
  10. Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version: I just upgraded my work laptop from an old Lenovo to one of the new Lenovo work laptops with top of the line specs. I was however able to link my office( work) account office 365 to my Edge Chromium browser while adding profile, but now when I try to link, it opens up the pop...