Windows 10: Edge Layout

Discus and support Edge Layout in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the main page when opening Edge, under each of the sites I have set as specific sites to open when launchingEdge, there appears a mini display of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by melhadfield, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Edge Layout

In the main page when opening Edge, under each of the sites I have set as specific sites to open when launchingEdge, there appears a mini display of each URL. This is really annoying as it takes up a chunk of page space and I am continually having to scroll down to access info that should appear without scrolling down.
    Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this top display so I only see the site name.
    I know it can be done because Microsoft live help took control of my pc and sorted it but it has now come back, so it must be set as a default somewhere but I can't find it in settings.

:)

melhadfield, Jun 20, 2017

2. ASP.Net application layout is not aligned properly after upgrading from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 R2

Hi,

We have ASP.Net application, Our Dev and Test environments operating system are upgraded from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. Once upgraded our application is having layout issues in Microsoft Edge browser.

In our production environment the application is not having any layout issues in Microsoft edge browser because it was not moved.

Can anybody tell me what may be the cause and how to over come the layout issues in Microsoft browser after upgradation.

Rajesh Karnatakam, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Gordy Win User
    How can I stop the Windows 10 Creators Update from installing on my PC?

I want to block it, it has been forced twice on my comp. Edge is worthless with it, right click on windows has changed, the layout on edge sucks and is glitchy.

Gordy, Jun 20, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Edge Layout

Here, I marked it on this extract of your screenshot:

Edge Layout [​IMG]

5. wow...that was so simple, thank you so much Kari for that.

melhadfield, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Layout

1. Edge Layout - Similar Threads - Edge Layout

2. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  3. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  4. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  7. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

8. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

9. How to enable Two-Page Layout for PDF files in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Two-Page Layout for PDF files in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]When laying out a PDF file in Edge browser you can switch to a […] This article How to enable Two-Page Layout for PDF files in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Change New Tab Page Layout in the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Change New Tab Page Layout in the new Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has reengineered its Microsoft Edge browser and has moved it from EdgeHTML to the Chromium engine. This means that Google Chrome and the new Microsoft Edge will be powered by the same web engine. However, Microsoft has added some [...] This post...