Windows 10: edge leaking memory

Discus and support edge leaking memory in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Build 10240 on the pro 3, this keeps happening then fan kicks in and goes crazy, cant be right?!!! 8565 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by refi, Jul 19, 2015.

1. refi Win User

edge leaking memory

Build 10240 on the pro 3, this keeps happening then fan kicks in and goes crazy, cant be right?!!!

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Win-10 eating up ram ?...

Hi Alex, it is Edge that is using up all your RAM, it looks like a memory leak, have you tried using a different browser?

DaveM121, Jul 19, 2015
  3. WalterZyx Win User
    Windows 10 - Loss of Start Menu and Edge

I lost the Start Menu and Edge (I've noticed a memory leak in Edge and coupled with system disk low space it could give this result ?). The steps proposed fail...

Thank-you in advance for your help

WalterZyx, Jul 19, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

edge leaking memory

More likely a site you're using that has javascript leaks...

Mystere, Jul 19, 2015
Thema:

edge leaking memory

1. edge leaking memory - Similar Threads - edge leaking memory

2. ctfmon.exe heavy memory leak.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ctfmon.exe heavy memory leak.: Hi. ctfmon.exe memory usage increases gradually throughout the day by about 25 to 30MB every 24 hours. Is there any way to tell what is happening? windows 10 18362...
  3. MusNotifyIcon.exe Leaks Memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MusNotifyIcon.exe Leaks Memory: Hovering over the tray icon allocates a few hundred K of ram, it appears to never let go. [ATTACH] A few hovers later [ATTACH] I know it is essentially irrelevant since it wants a reboot and will fix itself, but it does show sloppy programming....
  4. EDGE memory leak - W10 Version 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EDGE memory leak - W10 Version 1809: I've been trying to use Edge for several years, and still cannot keep it running a full day. I've reverted to only using it now to stream music and video, but am going to take a 6 month vacation (again) from Edge to see if the MS team can get it right. (Although IE11 was...
  5. Edge and Chrome memory leak ? Memory usage 80-97%

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Chrome memory leak ? Memory usage 80-97%: Now i'm using windows 10 but I had this problem also when using windows 8.1pro. The windows 81.pro I have the original dvd here and I tried few times to make clean install. Also windows 10 I got it free online and the same problem. For example now i'm using Edge I have...
  6. Creators Update, Edge, Facebook, memory leak?

in Browsers and Email
    Creators Update, Edge, Facebook, memory leak?: Hi Early adopter of Creators Update. I have found that after you have scrolled several pages on facebook in Edge memory use becomes very great, in fact it goes to about 70% of my 8gb and Edge becomes very slow to scroll or respond. I have sent a capture file via the...
  7. ntoskrnl memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl memory leak: Hey guys. I've recently been noticing a lot of memory being used by my system. Last night I restarted it and turned the monitor off. Cpu usage was right around 5% and memory was only 2.5 gb out of 8gb. This morning I woke up and cpu usage was at 20% and ram usage at 70%. I...
  8. Memory Leak mystery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Leak mystery: Hi there. I'm hoping some people can help me with my mom's PC. I'm visiting her this month and she told me her desktop is running extremely slow. She doesn't do much on it except browsing the web and using the odd Microsoft Office program. I went into the task manager and...
  9. ntoskrnl memory leak

ntoskrnl memory leak: Hey guys. I've recently been noticing a lot of memory being used by my system. Last night I restarted it and turned the monitor off. Cpu usage was right around 5% and memory was only 2.5 gb out of 8gb. This morning I woke up and cpu usage was at 20% and ram usage at 70%. I...
  10. Laptop memory leak?

Laptop memory leak?: So for the past couple of moths my laptop has had many problems including disk usage but none of them as large as my memory leak, its a gaming laptop but it can get amazingly slow due to the memory usage. I have no idea where the source of the memory leak is, the two...