Windows 10: Edge Location

Discus and support Edge Location in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know the path of Edge? By that I mean where is it stored? I am trying to map a key with its location as I did with Firefox but cannot find it.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AlanWade, Jul 2, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

Edge Location

Anyone know the path of Edge? By that I mean where is it stored?
    I am trying to map a key with its location as I did with Firefox but cannot find it.

Regards
    Alan

:)

AlanWade, Jul 2, 2015

2. set my home location for Microsoft edge

how do I set and retain my home location for Microsoft Edge? I live in Sussex, but Edge insists that my location is in Scotland . . .

John Budding, Jul 2, 2015
  3. Create a Shortcut for Microsoft Edge

I would like to create a desktop shortcut of Microsoft edge, but the file location is not specified. I found the location anyways but it won't actually open edge. It's as if you can't open edge unless it's from the taskbar or start. Is this so or can I
    make a shortcut for Edge?

Awesome1pc2, Jul 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Edge Location

Brink, Jul 2, 2015
  5. AlanWade Win User
    Thanks Brink, just what I wanted *Smile

AlanWade, Jul 2, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Location

1. Edge Location - Similar Threads - Edge Location

2. Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location: Our company uses onedrive buisness to store files and we have a IE compatible web-based program to review and download reports. Whenever I try to "save as" a report, the default is a folder that was located in the OneDrive folder under Users on the C-Drive. Even if i save in...
  3. Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location: Our company uses onedrive buisness to store files and we have a IE compatible web-based program to review and download reports. Whenever I try to "save as" a report, the default is a folder that was located in the OneDrive folder under Users on the C-Drive. Even if i save in...
  4. Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge will not change the download location.

Edge will not change the download location.: I have tried everything. Changed the Edge settings. Modified the registry. Changed file explorer. Reset Edge to original settings. Downloads continue to go to file:///C:/Users/Michael/AppData/Local/Temp/MicrosoftEdgeDownloads I have changed this several times. I check the...
  6. Edge will not change the download location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge will not change the download location.: I have tried everything. Changed the Edge settings. Modified the registry. Changed file explorer. Reset Edge to original settings. Downloads continue to go to file:///C:/Users/Michael/AppData/Local/Temp/MicrosoftEdgeDownloads I have changed this several times. I check the...
  7. Edge will not change the download location.

8. How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...: HiI was just wondering how long it takes for Microsoft to actually delete your activity after. I read in the privacy statement that clearing data only removes your local cashed and will prevent it from popping up on your dashboard, but will still be backed up and...
  9. How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...

How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...: HiI was just wondering how long it takes for Microsoft to actually delete your activity after. I read in the privacy statement that clearing data only removes your local cashed and will prevent it from popping up on your dashboard, but will still be backed up and...
  10. How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...