Windows 10: Edge Location

Discus and support Edge Location in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know the path of Edge? By that I mean where is it stored? I am trying to map a key with its location as I did with Firefox but cannot find it.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AlanWade, Jul 2, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

Edge Location

Anyone know the path of Edge? By that I mean where is it stored?
    I am trying to map a key with its location as I did with Firefox but cannot find it.

Regards
    Alan

:)

AlanWade, Jul 2, 2015

2. set my home location for Microsoft edge

how do I set and retain my home location for Microsoft Edge? I live in Sussex, but Edge insists that my location is in Scotland . . .

John Budding, Jul 2, 2015
  3. Create a Shortcut for Microsoft Edge

I would like to create a desktop shortcut of Microsoft edge, but the file location is not specified. I found the location anyways but it won't actually open edge. It's as if you can't open edge unless it's from the taskbar or start. Is this so or can I
    make a shortcut for Edge?

Awesome1pc2, Jul 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Edge Location

Brink, Jul 2, 2015
  5. AlanWade Win User
    Thanks Brink, just what I wanted *Smile

AlanWade, Jul 2, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Location

1. Edge Location - Similar Threads - Edge Location

2. Where is the Microsoft Edge's Start Menu shortcut located?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is the Microsoft Edge's Start Menu shortcut located?: So I want to change the Start Menu Tile background colour for Microsoft Edge. By default, it has blueish tile background. I want blackish/greyish tile background. Let me explain my need with the help of this screenshot: [img] See how Microsoft Edge's tile is blueish while...
  3. Where is the Microsoft Edge's Start Menu shortcut located?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the Microsoft Edge's Start Menu shortcut located?: So I want to change the Start Menu Tile background colour for Microsoft Edge. By default, it has blueish tile background. I want blackish/greyish tile background. Let me explain my need with the help of this screenshot: [img] See how Microsoft Edge's tile is blueish while...
  4. Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?: I have a curious MKLINK issue with Win 10 Pro. I wonder if someone could clarify for me. Latest updates as of 23/4/19. Desktop Intel i7. 16 Gig RAM. First, I have a folder on J:\XMKLINK TEST. I created mklink /D "L:\XMLINK TEST" "J:\XMLINK TEST" Explorer shows the orig folder...
  5. location on any msn home page; edge or outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    location on any msn home page; edge or outlook: I have tried to change my erroneous location, mostly just for weather. I have changed the location, immediately rebooted...Nothing works. Why can't you guys fix this simple problem? Disgusting! It doesn't happen on my Google Chrome, on the same laptop. No matter what I try it...
  6. Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk: Windows 10 1709 x64 ImDisk 2.0.9 I was given a new laptop at work. The laptop has a DVD drive which I hate, I haven't used optical media in like 10 years. I much would have preferred something lighter/smaller without DVD drive. So naturally I start to install some of my...
  7. Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk: Windows 10 1709 x64 ImDisk 2.0.9 I was given a new laptop at work. The laptop has a DVD drive which I hate, I haven't used optical media in like 10 years. I much would have preferred something lighter/smaller without DVD drive. So naturally I start to install some of my...
  8. Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location: I have a question regarding Microsoft Edge Pinned sites shortcuts on the start menu. Where are they located in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/microsoft-edge-pinned-site-file-location/ef2d2880-0932-48fe-a94c-33239aacee61
  9. Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page: I have Win 10 V.1607. The default weather location on the Edge Home Page is Sidmouth, Devon. I do not live anywhere near there so I don't know how this has happened. If I go to edit on the weather app and change manually to my location and save it will change but if I close...
  10. Location of Edge saved passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Edge saved passwords: Does anyone here know where the names and passwords are stored for saved credentials? I assume they're encoded or encrypted, but are they in a registry entry or a file somewhere? I understand how to manage them, just looking for the location *Smile Thanks in advance!...