Windows 10: Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved

Discus and support Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Out of forty or so sites I have set up in Edge, one is proving troublesome. The site in question is Sony UK Community Forum:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mooly, May 10, 2018.

1. Mooly Win User

Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved

Out of forty or so sites I have set up in Edge, one is proving troublesome. The site in question is Sony UK Community Forum:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/engl...munity/ct-p/en

I have posted about the issue on that site.

I had zero issues before 1803 April 2018 Update (which is clean installed). The run up builds to this also displayed this issue. The Fall edition was perfect.

Edge currently does not seem to recognise the login page is a form and so never offers to save details. IE does offer to save the password and login details and having done so they appear in Credentials Manager. This never happens with Edge.

I have also reported this using the Edge feedback hub.

This is the login screen where nothing is saved or offered to be saved.

Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved

1. Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved - Similar Threads - Edge recognising specific

2. How to automatically switch Profiles for specific sites in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically switch Profiles for specific sites in Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to switch profiles for specific sites in the Microsoft Edge browser, you can follow this step-by-step guide. It helps you set up automatic profile switching in the Edge browser so that you can open a particular profile while opening a specific site. Like...
  3. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  4. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  5. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Edge won't save "do not clear" sites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't save "do not clear" sites: I want to add sites to Edge's "do not clear" list so that their cookies will be saved. I can add sites to the list but as soon as I close and reopen the browser the list is cleared. Am I missing something required to save the list or does this not really work? Thanks Win 10...
  7. What is saving login details?

in Browsers and Email
    What is saving login details?: For years I have clicked to 'save login details' or 'remember password' in numerous websites, including this one. What use is this? I expected it to help with logging in, especially as I am often not able to remember the details. But no, I have never found it to have any...
  8. What use is saving login details?

in Windows 10 Support
    What use is saving login details?: For years I have clicked to 'save login details' or 'remember password' in numerous websites, including this one. What use is this? I expected it to help with logging in, especially as I am often not able to remember the details. But no, I have never found it to have any...
  9. Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".: I have "Save Form Entries" On and "Form Data" under "Clear Browsing Data" unchecked. Maybe I am just unclear about the relationship between the old "auto complete" and Edge's "Save Form Entries". For instance, when signing in on Hotmail, I expected to be able to begin my...
  10. Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site

in Browsers and Email
    Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site: I have Flash enable in Edge (Windows 10, latest production builds). Some site will play Flash content immediately, but other sites do not and there is no "Run Flash" prompt for the site. Any thoughts on how Flash can be enabled for a site that is not giving the additional...