Windows 10: Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location

Discus and support Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Apologies if this has already been covered but I couldn't find a thread ... I'm using Edge and am generally OK with it as an in-development... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sfmans, Aug 19, 2015.

1. sfmans Win User

Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location

Apologies if this has already been covered but I couldn't find a thread ...

I'm using Edge and am generally OK with it as an in-development browser.

However I tend to keep my browser on my secondary monitor; but every time I open Edge it has forgotten that preference, and opens on the primary monitor again.

Is it just me or is this a known issue? And, anyone got any tips for persuading it to re-open on the secondary monitor?

:)

sfmans, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Jefromc Win User

choosing which monitor is touch screen

I have 2 monitors. My secondary monitor is touch enabled. When I touch the screen, the primary monitor receives the input. I need to change this to the secondary monitor. I have done this before, just can't remember how.

Jefromc, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Open Edge On Second Monitor By Default

supposedly if you drag edge to a secondary monitor then close it will, it should open in the exact same place. However that is not the case!!

Edge will reopen in the exact same size and position as it was closed but always in the primary monitor.

Any updates on how that will be fixed?

winnerman818, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location

1. Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location - Similar Threads - Edge secondary monitor

2. TOOLbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    TOOLbar on secondary monitor: Hello. Is there a way to add/use toolbars (note NOT taskbars) on the secondary monitor? Just to clarify I'm talking about the toolbars you can add when right-clicking the primary/main taskbar. I only see the "toolbars" pop-out menu when right-clicking on the main taskbar...
  3. Secondary Monitor keeps reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor keeps reconnecting.: My monitor keeps disconnecting and reconnecting causing all the windows to switch to the primary monitor. I am using an old VGA monitor as a secondary display with DVI to VGA adaptor. I have checked the windows logs and i get an "Audit Success" log (with code; 4672) that...
  4. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  5. Edge will not remember passwords!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember passwords!: Passwords do not work on bing. When I try to log in, it has my email stored, but then the password never autofills like Chrome does. Chrome is flawless in this regard, never had an issue. I don't get what is so hard about filling in a password. I can't be typing in complex...
  6. Notifications on secondary monitor

Notifications on secondary monitor: Hello, I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it. I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my...
  7. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  8. Edge Not Remembering Pwds

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Not Remembering Pwds: It always worked, then one day it just stopped, and yes its enabled in settings to remember. Tried clearing everything, it still won't remember any of my logins. 78589
  9. Secondary Monitor Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Touchscreen: Hello, I have a theater room with a projector as my main display. I have recently bought an old Mimo UM-740 7" touchscreen. I have it working as a secondary display, problem is, the touch screen is moving the mouse on the main display. Is there a way to have just the...
  10. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...