Windows 10: Edge popup tips over and over and over again

Discus and support Edge popup tips over and over and over again in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I get Edge to stop with the constant barrage of pop-up tips showing the "make a note" feature and "reading" tips? If I wanted to use these I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BRKING, Oct 5, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

Edge popup tips over and over and over again

How do I get Edge to stop with the constant barrage of pop-up tips showing the "make a note" feature and "reading" tips? If I wanted to use these I would use them! What do I need to do? Do I need to stop using Edge and use Chrome instead???

:)

BRKING, Oct 5, 2015

2. HP update Failing over and over and over and over on Windows 10

Why is Windows 10 trying to install the following updates from 2013 for my Officejet 4630? I have a newer version of the driver installed and working fine.

HP - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Officejet 4630 series 5/‎15/‎2013

HP - Printers - HP Officejet 4630 series 5/‎15/‎2013

Both keep failing over and over. AND WHY ON EARTH IS THERE NO WAY TO REMOVE THE FAILED UPDATE AND TELL WINDOWS NOT TO TRY AGAIN???? IT WAS A FEATURE IN WINDOWS 7

Thanks

mcmilliron, Oct 5, 2015
  3. HP update Failing over and over and over and over on Windows 10

My windows 10, upgrade from windows 7 fully updated without a glitch, but upon reboot hung up with the spinning beads of insanity all day long. First attempt was system restore...failed, startup repair....failed, then reinstall of windows keeping personal data..This
    resulted in corrupting my entire drive, which later had to be repartitioned and formatted to be used by windows. Here is the kicker. I had a clone drive of my old windows 7 system, which worked perfect. My system screamed with performance. A gaming system,
    though I really did not use it for games. Now I put in my back up hard drive and it runs like a system 10 years past retirement age. I open an app I use all the time and it take 3 minutes to get past the splash screen. My system is useless. How and why I have
    no idea. All I know is that I was happy with what I had, and regret upgrading. Toshiba Satellite 17 inch 8 gigs of ram, Seagate 500gb hybrid ssd, 7200 rpm HD, also with a Hitachi 500 gb 5400 rpm drive, cloned. now back to 7 and running sluggish. also using
    HP 4635 printer, though I doubt it has anything to do with this.

sebastiancaparelli, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

Edge popup tips over and over and over again

1. Edge popup tips over and over and over again - Similar Threads - Edge popup tips

2. Windows Update installing KB5033375 over and over again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update installing KB5033375 over and over again.: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 23H2 laptop which was set to English-US language. After a lot of hard work, I changed the language to English-UK and I note now that the update 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 has installed...
  3. BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again: I did a clean install after having IRQ not less than BSOD errors. Even after a clean install I'm still seeing errors. THis is a readout from my problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 10Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  4. BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again: I did a clean install after having IRQ not less than BSOD errors. Even after a clean install I'm still seeing errors. THis is a readout from my problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 10Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  5. Repeated over and over and over and over again warnings & errors in Windows 10 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated over and over and over and over again warnings & errors in Windows 10 Event Viewer: Does anyone have a recommendation on how to correct the following warning and errors from occurring over and over again? This is completely filling up the event log history. The Warnings all occur in the following sequence then the Error occurs, the repeats again and again....
  6. My PC crashes over and over again.

My PC crashes over and over again.: Hi, My PC crashed multiple times already. Today it crashed 5 times in 2 hours. Every time it showed a BSoD and the Errors were: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area System_thread_exception_not_handled Memory_management win32kbase.sys I need serious help, cause it keeps...
  7. Getting BSOD over and over again

Getting BSOD over and over again: I've turned my pc off, then when i wanted to turn it back, i got a blue screen, "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've tried to boot it from a dvd which has the 'windows.iso' file. It failed. Then i tried using F8 on startup, tried everything safe mode; safe mode with...
  8. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  9. no internet, secured over and over again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet, secured over and over again: when i connect my laptop to any wifi connection, it will connect and the internet will work for a bit, but then the internet will stop working and it will say “no internet, secured.” i have to disconnect and reconnect for it to work again. (only for a few minutes though)...
  10. "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again: This has happened to me before after a major Windows update. I am running Windows 10 and I am getting the error message "USB Device Not Recognized" as a pop up and an audible (super annoying) sound every minute. The last time it happened it was my printer. I ended up...