Windows 10: Edge problems

Discus and support Edge problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, i have 2 computers set the exact same but my wife uses 1 for her games on Face Book ! On her computer when we add her FB account (keeping her... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by flashh4, Jan 22, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Edge problems

Hey, i have 2 computers set the exact same but my wife uses 1 for her games on Face Book ! On her computer when we add her FB account (keeping her logged-in) into the Favorites bar it works fine until we close the Edge browser then when she opens the Edge browser & clicks the link in favorites bar it takes her back to the log-in screen FB page ! We are making sure it shows add to favorites bar ! So once again she has to log-in with email & password ! I can do this with my computer & it works fine but not hers ! She doesn't like to use other browsers ! She won't trade me computers because hers is faster & better ... lol !
    Any help or thoughts appreciated !!!
    Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Jan 22, 2018

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Jan 22, 2018
  4. flashh4 Win User

Edge problems

SOLVED ............... Edge has a repair or reset in it Apps settings !!
    Chuck

flashh4, Jan 22, 2018
Thema:

Edge problems

1. Edge problems - Similar Threads - Edge problems

2. YouTube on Edge Problems

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube on Edge Problems: Greetings! For the past 2-3 days or so I've noticed YouTube behaving weird while using regular Edge. At first it started with the YouTube DarkMode settings getting ignored and it reverting back to default LightMode. Later it came to the point where the entire Website would...
  3. REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem: I followed instructions from another help thread that said - effectively that the email address used by EDGE was determined by the account signed in to Microsoft on the device -A Windows 10 PC in my case - I removed that account from my windows settings in accordance to the...
  4. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  5. Problems printing PDF after Windows 10 update, works with Adobe but not Edge etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems printing PDF after Windows 10 update, works with Adobe but not Edge etc.: Hi Many at my work have trouble printing PDF-files after the latest major Windows 10 update. It worked earlier this summer but now very many cant get their PDF to the printers. The standard PDF-viewer is set to Edge after update, so all PDF-files opens up automatically in...
  6. unable to access start up menu or microsoft edge what is the problem and please fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to access start up menu or microsoft edge what is the problem and please fix it: unable to acess start up menu or Microsoft edge please fix problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-start-up-menu-or-microsoft-edge/989471fe-8634-4c30-8ac2-632e94c14b95
  7. Microsoft Edge problems with online payments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge problems with online payments: Hello, My name is Asen and I have been using Microsoft Edge since almost the very beginning of the browser. It was not my primary browser at first but from almost two years it has been. It is true that I have some problems with web sites like Youtube since the last update in...
  8. Microsoft Edge search problem.

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge search problem.: Every time I open Microsoft Edge, Yahoo appears instead of Bing. Even when I look up things, Yahoo powers the search. Its really annoying and its a time waster. Can anyone help me on this, like getting rid of yahoo from anything I look up. Best Regards, Doubled...
  9. Edge download problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge download problems: I am using Windows 10 version 1903 and Microsoft Edge. I set edge to download to a common folder … C:\all\ … It was working fine for weeks. No matter what website I downloaded from all the downloads went to the common folder. All of sudden (can't remember when it started)...
  10. Problem starting Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem starting Edge: Description Faulting application name: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe, version: 11.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0xceb8cbe1 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000604 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000 Faulting process id: 0x7c8 Faulting...