Windows 10: Edge problems

Discus and support Edge problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, i have 2 computers set the exact same but my wife uses 1 for her games on Face Book ! On her computer when we add her FB account (keeping her... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by flashh4, Jan 22, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Edge problems

Hey, i have 2 computers set the exact same but my wife uses 1 for her games on Face Book ! On her computer when we add her FB account (keeping her logged-in) into the Favorites bar it works fine until we close the Edge browser then when she opens the Edge browser & clicks the link in favorites bar it takes her back to the log-in screen FB page ! We are making sure it shows add to favorites bar ! So once again she has to log-in with email & password ! I can do this with my computer & it works fine but not hers ! She doesn't like to use other browsers ! She won't trade me computers because hers is faster & better ... lol !
    Any help or thoughts appreciated !!!
    Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Jan 22, 2018

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Jan 22, 2018
  4. flashh4 Win User

Edge problems

SOLVED ............... Edge has a repair or reset in it Apps settings !!
    Chuck

flashh4, Jan 22, 2018
Thema:

Edge problems

1. Edge problems - Similar Threads - Edge problems

2. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  3. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  4. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  5. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  6. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  7. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  8. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD: Hi - I'm having trouble with Windows 10, after cloning the OS from a 240GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD.I have performed the cloning process twice now, with 2 completely different cloning apps first Macrium Reflect, then DiskGenius, and each time the result is exactly the...
  10. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD: Hi - I'm having trouble with Windows 10, after cloning the OS from a 240GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD.I have performed the cloning process twice now, with 2 completely different cloning apps first Macrium Reflect, then DiskGenius, and each time the result is exactly the...