Windows 10: Edge Reading App

Discus and support Edge Reading App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since upgrading my version of windows yesterday, the reading app no longer works on my favorite site. I LOVED this feature. It is the reason I use Edge... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dustnik, Sep 2, 2016.

1. dustnik Win User

Edge Reading App

Since upgrading my version of windows yesterday, the reading app no longer works on my favorite site. I LOVED this feature. It is the reason I use Edge over Chrome. What happened and how can I fix it?

:)

dustnik, Sep 2, 2016

2. read pdf file on creator update

i want to make the xodo app is the default app to read pdf file, not microsoft edge, edge is the bad app to read pdf file

Phước KhiêmNV, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Reading List in Edge VS Reader App in Windows 10

Original title: Reading List

In MS Money App, for instance, I can add an article to the MS Reading List App. The same app is encouraging OS 10 users to ditch it for Reading List in Edge. My question is, how can I save to Reading List in Edge an article in Money App or other Apps that
    do not open in Edge?? If this cannot be done, why is MS encouraging Reading List App users to ditch it?

Tigger Ireland, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

Edge Reading App

1. Edge Reading App - Similar Threads - Edge Reading App

2. microsoft edge ,read aloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge ,read aloud: hi I want to know is there a way to turn my microsoft edge read aloud voice TTS to windows narrator voice?the microsoft edge read aloud voices are very good I know some of them are online but maybe there is a way I Have Visually impaired this is very important for me thanks...
  3. microsoft edge ,read aloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge ,read aloud: hi I want to know is there a way to turn my microsoft edge read aloud voice TTS to windows narrator voice?the microsoft edge read aloud voices are very good I know some of them are online but maybe there is a way I Have Visually impaired this is very important for me thanks...
  4. Kindle Reading app

Kindle Reading app: Hi, I am unable to find Kindle Reading app on Microsoft Store for windows 10 PC version in India.Can someone help me to get the Kindle book reading app installed on my PC. Thanks in advance....
  5. Read aloud feature in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Read aloud feature in Edge: After the app update, the feature Read-Aloud for pdf files disappeared. I cannot roll back to the previous app version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-aloud-feature-in-edge/e64da3a9-7ff3-45c3-9365-daf76388ded3
  6. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  7. Read aloud feature in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Read aloud feature in Edge: I like and often use the feature Read aloud in Edge but since recently I haven’t heard any sound. My speakers are fine because they work in different apps without any issue. I’ve noticed the same problem with the audio word pronunciation within Microsoft Word Smart Look-up....
  8. Reading Apps

Reading Apps: I have made Notepad my default app for opening documents. How do I undo this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/reading-apps/67dbaa37-6a7e-4f9d-a75a-49a158722f4e
  9. EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE - cleaner reading doesn't work: Hi there How do you enable the "Cleaner Reading" panel. Mine just shows a blue area and stops. Using Insider build 10532 W10 Pro edition X64 [img] Cheers jimbo 21720
  10. Windows edge reading view

in Browsers and Email
    Windows edge reading view: Can you set reading view as a default in windows edge? Don 8941