Windows 10: Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message

Discus and support Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a setting to turn this irritating popup off? In Internet Explorer there was an option to turn this off. 20957 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GregH, Sep 2, 2015.

1. GregH Win User

Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message

Is there a setting to turn this irritating popup off? In Internet Explorer there was an option to turn this off.

:)

GregH, Sep 2, 2015

2. Effects of One **** of a Computer Virus

A simple Microsoft Edge "Open Microsoft Edge With" setting change to Start Page from "Specific Page solved a problem a computer whiz worked on extensively. I was able to reset the Group Policy via gpedit.msc, turning on The Security Center and disabling
    "turn off Defender. The error 13 messages are them the only concern.

StephenPlunkett, Sep 2, 2015
  3. I have Windows 10 and the new browser Edge and Bitdefender total Security 2015 and I keep getting "Windows Defender is turned off" message when I try to turn it on. How do I remedy this?

I have Windows 10 and the new browser Edge and Bitdefender total Security 2015 and I keep getting "Windows Defender is turned off" message when I try to turn it on. How do I remedy this?

Robert Niles, Sep 2, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Try, More actions(three dots), settings, Advanced settings and turn on "block popups".

Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message [​IMG]

brummyfan, Sep 2, 2015
  5. I have popups "blocked", tried the recommendation found in the forum here to disable the annoying warning and I still get it, mostly in eBay.

bamashooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message - Similar Threads - Edge Turning off

2. Windows 11 Display Randomly Turns Off but the Machine stays on. The display will only turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Randomly Turns Off but the Machine stays on. The display will only turn...: It has occurred in a number of applications however most notably Mortal Kombat 1. I have reinstalled the Nvidia graphics drivers and have rolled back to the older drivers. I have run sfc /scannow but there are no integrity issues detected. Windows troubleshooter does not...
  3. Windows 11 Display Randomly Turns Off but the Machine stays on. The display will only turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Randomly Turns Off but the Machine stays on. The display will only turn...: It has occurred in a number of applications however most notably Mortal Kombat 1. I have reinstalled the Nvidia graphics drivers and have rolled back to the older drivers. I have run sfc /scannow but there are no integrity issues detected. Windows troubleshooter does not...
  4. display not turning off

display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  5. How to turn off gone fullscreen message in Microsoft Edge

How to turn off gone fullscreen message in Microsoft Edge: Hello so i had a doubt can i disable the notification which says gone full screen? If so then how can i do it. If not then could you please update edge which give us the ability to toggle these options. It is really annoying. Please help me with this. [IMG]...
  6. turn off display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off display: Hi, I have a screen and a tv plugged in my GC. When the TV is off, I would like the corresponding display to be turned off si my mouse don't get lost on a second screen that is not turned on. Normally I would go in the display setting page and turn it off from the...
  7. display edges off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    display edges off.: display edges falling off screen after update. I have no graphic card, only using the one on board. also using a normal monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/display-edges-off/c4927fe7-d947-41ad-b5a7-d67b4f65ac8e
  8. Turn On or Off Save Data in Application Guard for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Save Data in Application Guard for Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Save Data in Application Guard for Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Save Data in Application Guard for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...
  9. Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10 By default, Windows will automatically check for security and maintenance problems and send you a message (notification) if...
  10. Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...