Windows 10: Edge users should apply last Patch Tuesday updates (6/12/18)

Discus and support Edge users should apply last Patch Tuesday updates (6/12/18) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Important vulnerability patched in last Tesday's patches. You should apply the patches if you have not already done so. *ArrowMicrosoft Edge users... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Jun 21, 2018.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Edge users should apply last Patch Tuesday updates (6/12/18)

f14tomcat, Jun 21, 2018

2. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

Windows Experience Blog -

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 21, 2018
  3. When is November's Patch Tuesday please? Win10 (I'm confused by an overnight Flash Update KB4051613)

Yes, it is true that Flash update was not released on last month Patch Tuesday, it was shipped later(which is possible because MS promises cumulative updates only on Patch Tuesday)

This month's patch Tuesday would be on as usual 2nd Tuesday of the month which is 14th Nov 2017.

I am expecting a long list of fixes with it.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 21, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Jan 10th Patch Tuesday: 7 Patches On The Way

Microsoft has just released their Security Bulletin Advance Notification for January 2012. This is pre-release information about the Windows patches due to be rolled out on Microsoft Update on Tuesday 10th January. In it, there is one critical and six important updates. There are three remote code execution patches (one critical); two information disclosures and one privilege escalation. There is also one "security feature bypass", which is interesting, because it's not a description seen before. It's not hard to get an idea of what this fixes, but we await the release of the official bulletins for the full description of what security feature is fixed.

All versions of Windows have patches coming up, but some of those patches don't apply to particular versions of Windows and the notification lists which Windows version gets which bulletin/patch. At the same time, Microsoft is releasing an updated version of it's Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. Full details here

qubit, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge users should apply last Patch Tuesday updates (6/12/18) - Similar Threads - Edge users should

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. It's Patch Tuesday 12/13/22 And Heres The List Of Updates For Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's Patch Tuesday 12/13/22 And Heres The List Of Updates For Windows 11: This will bring your Windows 11 Build to 22621.963 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-patch-tuesday-121322-and-heres-the-list-of/a5b590e7-1978-4384-ad5b-0c0de7c97225
  4. Patch tuesday Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Patch tuesday Windows Update: After build 22000.282, but patch tuesday, update third build windows 11 22000.278, it is correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-windows-update/a9b5e468-8d7b-483f-a3e1-a85b09fdb569
  5. Patch tuesday Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Patch tuesday Windows Update: After build 22000.282, but patch tuesday, update third build windows 11 22000.278, it is correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-windows-update/a9b5e468-8d7b-483f-a3e1-a85b09fdb569
  6. What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Also, should I be worried about a repeat of last month? Or do you expect everything to go smoothly for everyone? 177603
  7. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  8. Patch Tuesday is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Patch Tuesday is active: CU for most every thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-is-active/ca9a1cd7-23e1-4452-bef4-71b5f180ad0b
  9. No patch tuesday in January?

No patch tuesday in January?: That's weird? No Patch Tuesday this month? Yes, I did receive sóme updates (only the Windows Defender update and the mal. removal tool update and an Flash update...) but that's it for January 2018? 102035
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406