Windows 10: Edge weather vanished.

Discus and support Edge weather vanished. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been away and turned off my computer, router and all. I now find having turned everything on again that when I open Edge the weather and sport... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Judesman, May 7, 2018.

1. Judesman Win User

Edge weather vanished.

I have been away and turned off my computer, router and all. I now find having turned everything on again that when I open Edge the weather and sport that used to appear top right on home page has vanished. How can I get it back please?

:)

Judesman, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Edge weather vanished.

1. Edge weather vanished. - Similar Threads - Edge weather vanished

2. Turn off weather in new tab page in edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Turn off weather in new tab page in edge.: Hi there I've noticed of late that when you have a new tab page in edge, it now puts your local weather in the top left. Is there any way to stop this ? I've really tried to like Edge, but I'm getting rather tired of Microsoft putting things there for 'my convenience' when...
  3. (New) Edge has vanished again (Part 2)

in Browsers and Email
    (New) Edge has vanished again (Part 2): Edge is constantly in use on my TabletPC, unless (as now) it has vanished from my machine, and I have not yet found how to restore it. There is no longer a Desktop shortcut, or a Tile in Start Menu, and it cannot be found by searching my device. Worse still, I have not...
  4. Vanished

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vanished: 'This Computer' has suddenly vanished from Windows 10 screen. How to restore it? Running System Restore has not done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanished/58e369e4-3547-45f2-bad1-9d0a22654caa
  5. Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage: Hi! *Biggrin On Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), there's a homepage when you first open the browser where it shows the weather outside on the right side. Yesterday it changed from celsius to fahrenheit out of the blue. When I click 'celsius' it will automatically change...
  6. Weather App on Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App on Edge in Windows 10: In Edge, on right side of the screen is small widget with weather. In MSN weather calendar I saved Celsius instead of F, and also selected City Vancouver. Weather screen in MSn is always correct (weather in C, city Vancouver). But in Edge, city Vancouver is always...
  7. Edge vanished and too many pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge vanished and too many pop ups: Hello. Microsoft Edge has vanished form my computer and also there are too many pop ups. They include onclickbright and go.osclarv etc. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-vanished-and-too-many-pop-ups/81f2ddc4-1f91-4b20-8fe0-609e2033a351
  8. Search Box Vanished In Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Search Box Vanished In Edge: Hi, Been using Edge browser since it first became available, with little or no problems......but this is doing my head in....the search box has disappeared from the new tab page, I am running two laptops, both with exactly the same settings....one still shows the search box,...
  9. Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page: I have Win 10 V.1607. The default weather location on the Edge Home Page is Sidmouth, Devon. I do not live anywhere near there so I don't know how this has happened. If I go to edit on the weather app and change manually to my location and save it will change but if I close...
  10. Weather Location and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Weather Location and Edge: When I open Edge browser it shows the weather in London (UK) which is near but not exactly local to me. Can the weather location be changed to suit my location without it reverting to London weather when I reopen Edge? 21949

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weather is selected but disappeared from edge new tab

2. edge browser weather widget disappeared