Windows 10: edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf?

Discus and support edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; edge nor ie dont want to load youtube videos in html5 if u disable flash in settings videos dont work what bullshit is that and flash stuttering like... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cromax, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Cromax Win User

edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf?

edge nor ie dont want to load youtube videos in html5 if u disable flash in settings videos dont work what bullshit is that and flash stuttering like crazy .. chrome works fine..i really wanted to go on edge but just flash player is no go for me sorry and it stutters like a potato..shitty flash

:)

Cromax, Aug 26, 2015
  2. MacDiiddy Win User

HTML5 Videos do not play

Youtube videos play fine, however HTML5 videos do not play. I have tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox, The player loads but I do not get any picture.

It was working fine on windows 7, now that I upgraded to 10 I can not get these web videos to play.

MacDiiddy, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Windows 10/Internet Explorer 11 - Unable to play Video content

I've posted what may be the same problem. I'm guessing your "every video" refers to YouTube.

All HTML5 videos error in IE11/Edge since upgrade from earlier Windows 10 build to Anniversary Update

My problems are with IE 11 and Edge playing HTML5. I have no problems using Flash Player. It's not limited to YouTube. I hadn't tried Chrome, but your post prompted me to install Chrome, and I can play HTML5 videos in Chrome. My problem, which may the same
    as your problem, may be limited to IE11 and Edge.

If you can try to play YouTube videos using the Flash Player add-in (in IE11 and Edge) instead of HTML5, I can link your question in my post and if I get an answer, I can make sure you get the answer too. To force YouTube videos to use Flash Player instead
    of HTML5, add &nohtml5=1 to the end of the URL. There may be some Google account settings to accomplish this as well, but I don't log in to watch YouTube videos.

You can tell what player is being used by right clicking anywhere in the video and see what "About" option shows up at the bottom of the pop-up list.

ArmoredCPU, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf?

1. edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf? - Similar Threads - edge wont load

2. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  3. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  4. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]: [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions...
  5. HTML5 Videos won't play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HTML5 Videos won't play: All HTML video won't play. They buffer and I can skip to different frames but never will it play. Youtube/Reddit/Facebook. Chrome & Firefox. Restarted router, latest Windows updates, updated graphics driver, restarted PC several times, CCleaned PC Windows Build 1909 Thanks...
  6. Videos playing in SLO-MO on Edge and Chrome: WTF?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Videos playing in SLO-MO on Edge and Chrome: WTF?: I ran the troubeshooter and it said I needed a CODEC. It has been installed. Internet videos still playing in SLO-MO in Edge and Chrome. For example, Suzuki Jimny. What is causing this? I've been using Microsoft products since the late 1980s and they haven't gotten any more...
  7. Edge no longer supports HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge no longer supports HTML5: I have been putting my updates off for a little bit until I had time to waste on them. Yesterday July 18th I finally had the feature update: Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07B be applied. Since then Microsoft Edge has stopped supporting HTML5. It doesn't matter what site I...
  8. HTML5 Video and Audio Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML5 Video and Audio Options: Hi, I am pretty knowledgable when it comes to web design. I am actually trying to create an HTML5 video and audio player that does not need me to specify the source, rather it can read from a directory and display the contents of the directory based upon embedded metadata....
  9. MS Edge and IE 11 does not support html5 video element

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge and IE 11 does not support html5 video element: For some reason I can't get IE 11 and MS Edge browsers to play html5 videos. When I go to youtube.com/html5 or html5test.com it shows that video element is not supported (even though those browsers should support it). I have tried everything, reset all settings, even...
  10. YouTube now defaults to HTML5 video

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube now defaults to HTML5 video: Four years ago, we wrote about YouTube’s early support for the HTML5 <video> tag and how it performed compared to Flash. At the time, there were limitations that held it back from becoming our preferred platform for video delivery. Most critically, HTML5 lacked support for...