Windows 10: Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem?

Discus and support Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, yesterday I updated to Windows 10 1609, the first thing I did was to test the new extensions page on Edge but when I open the menu a black... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Met, Aug 2, 2016.

1. MET
    Met Win User

Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem?

Hi all,

yesterday I updated to Windows 10 1609, the first thing I did was to test the new extensions page on Edge but when I open the menu a black screen appear and disappear, when I click on an extensions (for example: AdBlock) it's like if I never opened the extension menu so I click on things like Open a new window .

I will try to post a video to be more clear.
    [youtube]ecwY2II4X78[/youtube]

Someone can help?

:)

2. Microsoft Edge

did you try sfc /scannow? if not press windows +x on the left side command pronmpt admin and enter sfc /scannow. this fix error of file.

since it is edge I can tell you that you should take the extension adblock plus from the windows stores a lot of bad web page with ads that have bad script are on the web this seams to be one of the cause of edge unstability and moapp hang. this extension
    block a lot of those. it is not perfect I found 1 web page from the ny.time that still load ads with bad script even with the extension active that cause edge to hang and the page that needs to be recover with the edge devs tool this web page loads 161 bad
    script some with ads name on the side of them.. but on many other web page it solve the issue. web devs or owner of those web site are not aware of the issue or because they make money they do not check this much so the user is experiencing this and needs
    to protect himself and the browser with adsblock extension..

i am steve, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Do you have the same with gmail mails?

Do you have the same with gmail mails? When I want to replay to mail mail disscussion via Winsows Phone 7 gmail configured account, the whole history of conversation is being copied as a plain text into the message. It's so irritating Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem? :( how can I avoid
    this?

chomar_tek, Aug 2, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Umm.. just a thought.. extensions need to be downloaded from the Store from what I've read.
    Language restriction? Just wondering which languages are supported.

This gives info on how to 'sideload' extensions- i.e. not just from the Store:
    How to install Microsoft Edge extensions - Tech News Hunter

These are what's available:
    Extensions for Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Development

Here's how it should work.. which suggests you're indeed seeing sthg unexpected:
    How to install Microsoft Edge extensions - gHacks Tech News

dalchina, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem? - Similar Threads - Edge's extensions page

2. Do you have any page wireframes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have any page wireframes?: Do you have any page wireframes ready on our website or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-any-page-wireframes/4f07f730-6dc5-4b94-973f-620bc53b48c8
  3. Do you have any page wireframes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you have any page wireframes?: Do you have any page wireframes ready on our website or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-any-page-wireframes/4f07f730-6dc5-4b94-973f-620bc53b48c8
  4. Do you have any page wireframes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do you update a Microsoft Edge extension

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you update a Microsoft Edge extension: I have an extension in my Microsoft Edge browser which has an update available in the Microsoft store, but there is no button/link that allows me to update it. The only option is to remove it. How does one apply updates to Edge Add-ons? JohnD EDIT: I got it updated, but...
  6. Edge Extensions Button Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Extensions Button Bug: [IMG] Hi I'm using Microsoft Edge and tried to add Extensions Button to the bar by adding "--enable-features=ExtensionsToolbarMenu" to the shortcut target. But the extensions button looks incomplete like the right of this photo what can be the problem, please...
  7. Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Some users of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge web browser are unfortunately having a problem that shows the error, “This page is having a […] This article Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading: Hello everybody, I am experiencing a weird issue in Edge with Flash enabled. If I try to load any page that has Flash content, Edge tries to reload the page twice and afterwards it gives me the following error message: This page is having a problem loading We...
  9. Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?: Tonight when I launch edge the Microsoft start page with all the news feeds is blank. It just displays the 'where to now' box at the top. Is something down MS end? Anyone else seeing the same issue? Other than that surfing in edge is fine, its just the home page that has no...
  10. EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?

in Windows 10 Support
    EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?: Does anybody else feel like EVERYTHING is bugged in the new 10074 build ? I mean, starting from the StartMenu, going to the Settings Application, Opening up software, closing software, restarting your PC, logging in to your PC, Windows Explorer, installing software. Am I...