Windows 10: edit menu

Discus and support edit menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had to set my Windows install and now I have an entry on the Start Menu I don't need. How can I remove this? [img] This is a directory with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsfree, Feb 16, 2018.

1. edit menu

I had to set my Windows install and now I have an entry on the Start Menu I don't need. How can I remove this?

edit menu [​IMG]

This is a directory with an Internet shortcut in it. The screenshot below shows it is not installed.

edit menu [​IMG]

Any help will be appreciated. I have gone through forums and google, and only found a group policy edit for Windows 10 Enterprise. This is Win10 Pro

[Version 10.0.16299.248]

Thank you.

:)

Windowsfree, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Martmcd Win User

Edit tiles in Start Menu

Martmcd, Feb 16, 2018
  3. Edit Start menu foder lists

Thank you for replying. However, that wasn't my question - I have already turned off recent items jumplist. Also, that article refers to an older build - it can still be useful to show people how to get to the menu, but it's not accurate.

Matte Parent, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

edit menu

Brink, Feb 16, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
  6. Windowsfree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

edit menu

1. edit menu - Similar Threads - edit menu

2. Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others: OS: Win 11 HomeProduct: Surface Pro 6I just had to reinstall Windows and now Developer mode, Edit group policy, and other features do not seem to be part of the OS. I have followed the steps in other answers.microsoft.com questions. The options are not available. I even...
  3. Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others: OS: Win 11 HomeProduct: Surface Pro 6I just had to reinstall Windows and now Developer mode, Edit group policy, and other features do not seem to be part of the OS. I have followed the steps in other answers.microsoft.com questions. The options are not available. I even...
  4. "Edit with photos" option randomly gone from context menu right click I now have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Edit with photos" option randomly gone from context menu right click I now have...: Is there a way to fully refresh my photos application in windows 10? I tried to reset it. as well as repair it. but neither made any difference. also is there a way to remove this "Shelledit" option that does not work?any advice would be very helpful thank you....
  5. "Edit with photos" option randomly gone from context menu right click I now have...

"Edit with photos" option randomly gone from context menu right click I now have...: Is there a way to fully refresh my photos application in windows 10? I tried to reset it. as well as repair it. but neither made any difference. also is there a way to remove this "Shelledit" option that does not work?any advice would be very helpful thank you....
  6. In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos: You see edit with photos is a quick and easy way to change the size of an image, quick and efficent, but recently aka today i realised that it is gone, im on windows 10 by the way, if u can find a way to help that would be thankful!...
  7. In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos: You see edit with photos is a quick and easy way to change the size of an image, quick and efficent, but recently aka today i realised that it is gone, im on windows 10 by the way, if u can find a way to help that would be thankful!...
  8. In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos

9. Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher: What I can read on the net says there should be an "edit app icons" menu when long-pressing an icon. Don't see it.Can someone tell me how to change individual icons in Microsoft launcher specifically Tigard icon pack?...
  10. Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher

Edit app icons option menu- Microsoft launcher: What I can read on the net says there should be an "edit app icons" menu when long-pressing an icon. Don't see it.Can someone tell me how to change individual icons in Microsoft launcher specifically Tigard icon pack?...